Happy Big Second Birthday PIF!

thumbnail.aspx

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Actually, PIF started as a single thread in the ECF classifieds...started by the lovely and incredibly sweet whataclumsygirl. The thread was just like our PIF thread. It was very popular. :) I was with that thread before the creation of the group as we know it now and at that time, when they moved it over to a social group, you had to be invited to participate. Can you believe I got an invite? :blink: :lol:

Who'd a thunk it coulda turned into this! I also participated in the original thread and thought 'what a fantastic idea'. Never did I vision that one li'l classified thread would have turned into such a village. Chelle, take a bow 'cause you (and many others) have been an inspiration to the heart of this community.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Happy Birthday PIF! This has been the most fun vaping and ECF have given me - I've had a chance to try so many new juices and stuff and be a part of the goodwill that infects this crazy forum. Thanks to everybody in the PIF community for this wonderful spirit!

sittingin_cake.jpg

Welcome to the Terrible Two's PIF!!!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yes, a couple years back PIF was a closed social group. You had to ask permission to join, be taught the secret handshake, code phrases :)

(It was actually a big deal when ECF updated VBulletin, social groups were no longer closed. People trying to figure out how to manage things.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread