Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!
This has been an exciting week here at the Cellar! We signed the lease for our B&M/Warehouse and have keys in hand! We're very excited about this opportunity and look forward to meeting folks in the area. We haven't set a date for the Grand Opening yet but will keep you informed through the Newsletters. We'd like to thanks each of you for your business and loyalty, as without you, we wouldn't be here! So a HUGE thank you to everyone!

We'll be in Atlanta Tomorrow and Saturday for the Vape A Palooza, this is the first year for this event but it has blown up to be a really big 2 day event. All proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. If you're in the area, come out and support us.

We'd also like to wish everyone a great 4th of July, remembering this great Nation we live in. Be safe, vape up a storm and enjoy your celebrations.

New Items...
Innevape eliquid is HERE and I'm telling you, I can't get enough of this stuff!
Kanger MT3s and T3s cartomizer bases are in stock, these are a great was to turn your older style MT3's and T3s into the Evod style bottom coils. We are still waiting for a huge order from Kanger with the replacement coils for these.
MT3S Cartomizer by Kanger-New Colors- If you like the Kanger Evods, these are for you, they are the same coil system as the Evods but hold more eliquid! No leaking! I use these all day now, my new FAV!
We have new Sigelei mods on the way as well as many other new items.

Restocked Items...
Capella Flavors have been restocked!
Joyetech Twist Batteries
Evod Batteries
Ring Clip Lanyards

Sales...
All Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid is on sale!
Deal of the Weekend- SVC SplitFire 3ml Tank These are an unsung hero in the tank class. Great vapor and easy!
Kanger MT3 BCC Cartomizers
Kanger T3s BCC Cartomizer
Replacement Coils for Kanger T3/MT3

Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF and remember it needs to be entered in the shopping cart area.

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread