Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Everyone!
I'd like to start by making a little announcement on a personal level....I have finally, after nearly 2 years made the decision to take the plunge and give up the "day job"!! We have grown to the point that 2 full time jobs was a little much, my customers and the website are my passion, so this was an easy decision. We've dedicated 2 years to the growth of the website and enjoyed every minute! I look forward to continued growth and continued excellent customer service to my customers. I would like to thank each of you for your business and support, as we wouldn't be here without you.
As most know, I've made it my way of doing business to stock the items you have asked for, so please continue to give me your suggestions. Your suggestions have been a huge part of our success.

So, now that time allows, we've started a new "Deal of the Day" item, which is posted on the website homepage. These will be random items marked at a great sale price but only for the day.
Today's Deal is the SD 510 KeyRing Mod.

One last thing before we move on, I have the opportunity to partner with a German vendor to sell the Euphoria. A few have asked about this item and I need to know if there is interest before making the purchase. They will sell for just under $100 in both sale locations (Germany and my website), a beautiful device similar to the Terminator C. Please reply to this email and help me decide. :)

Ok, enough babble...

New/Restocked Items...

Vapeonly 3.5ml BCC (Bottom Coil Changeable) Mega Clear Cartomizer Kit- Restocked More colors added!
Kanger Ego 2.4ml EVOD MT Bottom Coil Cartomizer - Restocked and new colors. This is a mini Kanger MT3.
Replacement coils for the Kanger EVOD- 1.8ohm available now, additional ohms will be available soon.
Tabac Replacement Bottom coils for the MT3/T3- Comes in 1.5, 1.8, 2.2 and 2.5ohms.
Kanger T2 replacement coils in 2.2ohm restocked.

Also, on order...Unflavored Nicotine PG, 100mg and 48mg. Should arrive early next week.

On SALE...

Terminator C R/A- $54.99
SVC "Cellar Dweller" Cartomizer Tank- This is similar to the ACTv3 we used to stock and it's a great stainless steel tank for the carto tank lovers! It comes with 2 sizes of tubes to accommodate regular and XL cartomizers.
AGA Genesis Tank- $19.99
Too many more to add..go to the "specials" link at the bottom of the homepage and scroll to the bottom to see all the sale items.

Don't forget the 10OFF coupon code and use your rewards points towards you next purchase.
Thanks again for you business, it's greatly appreciated!
Have a safe and great weekend!

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread