happy new member - 2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my njoy yesterday and have been enjoying it immensely but I do have a couple of questions.

Are there any cartridges that are interchangeable with the njoy's? Everyone seems to know that the njoy carts are more $$.

Also, I purchased the menthol full carts when I ordered the original kit. It's really not menthol is it? What would you suggest that has a more menthol taste? I was thinking mint maybe? I smoke Kool XL's now so you have an idea what I like.

I've only smoked about 5 cigarettes since the NJOY arrived so I would say I'm very happy so far.:D

Thanks Kate! I found a lot of options on that thread.

Timonette, I agree! I wondered why the taste was familiar but not what I wanted (I used to date a cigar smoker).

It doesn't give me the ickys but I really do prefer more of a menthol taste. I found that the only reason I'm smoking real cigarette today is for the menthol taste so if I can find close to that taste I think really won't want tobacco anymore.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi Peg. I've not tried menthol myself but I'm sure I remember reading somewhere on the forum that none of the menthol cartridges or liquids really taste like menthol cigs. The nearest is mint. If I find the thread I'll post it here for you but you might want to look around yourself for flavours.

Once you get used to your ecig and the different taste from cigs you'll probably want to try other flavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread