Happy Vaper's Vanilla Custard shipping to the USA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Guys!

We finally worked something out for our US customers to be able to get Happy Vaper's Vanilla Custard without paying the crazy Canada Post shipping costs!!! :D

Unfortunately, this is ONLY available for Capella Flavour Drops (13ml bottles) and not for our other products :( We are still looking for better rates for our usual international shipments but the fact is that shipping from Canada (and within Canada) is way overpriced! If anyone knows an inexpensive method of shipping from Canada to the US, PLEASE PM me!!!

Here's the solution we've come up with for the time being (hope you love it!):

• The cost for shipping your Capella order to anywhere in the Continental US will be a flat rate of $6 US (using USPS Priority Mail).

• The cost for Happy Vaper's Vanilla Custard (13ml bottle) will be $7 US.

This is not integrated into our website yet, so for the time being, please send us an email at info@happyvaper.com specifying what you would like to purchase, the quantity of each item, ship to name, shipping address and billing email address (for PayPal). We will then invoice you via PayPal and get your order on its way ASAP.

We apologize for any inconvenience but we wanted to come up with a solution as quickly as possible, so people would be able to try the Vanilla Custard now...

Hope you love it!

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Order request of 10 sent, will be looking forward to this!!!!!
Thanks Jack for finding a cheaper way!
Dan

Added:

Wow fast response to my email, total $76.00 for ten bottles. Paypal request showed up in my email about 20 min after sending the request out. Great service so far, paypal transaction complete. Now the waiting begins :)
Again thanks Jack!
Dan

Last edited:

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Does anyone know if Capella Drops contain PG? It's not listed as an ingredient, but there's a lot of gray area in "natural and artificial flavoring". I read on some other thread a couple of months ago that they do contain PG (but I can't find the thread now).

I Love Vanilla, but I absolutely cannot vape anything that contains even a little bit of PG. Horrible reaction.

I emailed Capella a few days ago asking about whether the flavor drops contain PG (or, if some do, which flavors don't contain PG). So far, I have received No Answer.

I really want to order this, but I am very tired of ordering juice that is labeled "VG" only to discover that the flavoring contains "small amounts" of PG.

Has anyone asked Capella this question and gotten an answer? If I get one, I'll share what they have to say here.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Bitey!

Unfortunately, the Vanilla Custard IS PG based. You are quite correct, in many foods and probably most flavourings, PG is included in the "natural and artificial flavourings" portion of the ingredients list. No need to officially include it in the ingredients. That is definitely the case with Capella flavourings.

Sorry! Hopefully, in the future we could get some to satisfy the no-PG crowd, too!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Does anyone know if Capella Drops contain PG? It's not listed as an ingredient, but there's a lot of gray area in "natural and artificial flavoring". I read on some other thread a couple of months ago that they do contain PG (but I can't find the thread now).

I Love Vanilla, but I absolutely cannot vape anything that contains even a little bit of PG. Horrible reaction.

I emailed Capella a few days ago asking about whether the flavor drops contain PG (or, if some do, which flavors don't contain PG). So far, I have received No Answer.

I really want to order this, but I am very tired of ordering juice that is labeled "VG" only to discover that the flavoring contains "small amounts" of PG.

Has anyone asked Capella this question and gotten an answer? If I get one, I'll share what they have to say here.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Ya, VERY STRONG flavor is an understatement, lol.........

Considering I only like it to "lightly" sweeten my mixes, I think this one bottle I bought will last over a year !! (that is, if I can stop adding a drop to my pot of coffee every time, haha).

I'm not a big fan of dedicated vanilla flavor vaping, but I love the smell of vanilla in incense or air freshener, and like I mentioned, in my coffee. I find myself just sniffing the bottle once and a while too (unopenned at that, its sooo strong).

This was an amazing product line for Jack to find and offer !!

VapeOn,
Greg

Bubo

ECF Veteran
I just have to show everyone what I emailed jack this morning.....

Oh. My. Gawd!

I got home last night and put one drop of the Vanilla Custard in my cart.... Finished that cart up and did it again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again...
Woke up this morning, set up my stuff and did it again... And again... And again... And again... And again...

Oh. My. Gawd. You better be on the look out for the cops - this stuff is addictive!
YUMMY! :)

So yes.. I like it! :)

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I just placed an order for the vanilla custard, the apple pie and the double chocolate. I've been searching for that elusive perfect vanilla flavor, and after reading about the custard, I'm dying to try it.

My mailman is going to feel like a rockstar - again. :D

Wonder how long the trip to Missouri will be.

I can't wait!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I just have to show everyone what I emailed jack this morning.....

Oh. My. Gawd!

I got home last night and put one drop of the Vanilla Custard in my cart.... Finished that cart up and did it again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again... And again...
Woke up this morning, set up my stuff and did it again... And again... And again... And again... And again...

Oh. My. Gawd. You better be on the look out for the cops - this stuff is addictive!
YUMMY! :)

So yes.. I like it! :)

Bubo---Yes, that is a good way of explaining it!!! It is a flavor all in its own class and I do not think for a vanilla it can be beat.

Sun

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Got my package yesterday (actually arrived Saturday but I was working) and it's goooooood.

Your first reaction is to add toooooo much to your "non Flavored" juice. (I'm using Ecopure Krstl 36mg)
It's waaaay too strong of a flavor for that.
I actually like it better with just a hint (maybe 3-5 drops per 3ml).
It lets your mind figure out the flavor as it settles on your senses.

Really nice calming vape and the flavor stays with you for a while.

BTW... Did I say how nice of a flavor it is?

Good stuff, highly recommended / If you like vanilla.

Great fast shipping also...

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Yes the Vanilla Custard Is strong, I like to just drip 1-2 drops in the atty for its rich and complex flavor. I find I needed to switch to another flavor for a bit after that. It is likely that since it is very strong that way it is desensitizing my taste buds to it at that strength.

I will need to try it at a lower strength now thay my diy kit from dawn has arrived (muahaha, mad scientist mode activate)

I also ordered the cool mint flavor, and while it is minty, it has a chocolate undertone resulting in a chocolate covered mint patty similar to a junior mint.

The shipping was much faster than I had anticipated, And I even recieved an email the day it arrived telling me it should have arrived by then, I liked the reminder to check the mail that day for sure!

So to anyone considering the capellas they are deffinately worth a try here, as I suspect the other offerings at Happy Vapor would be with the great service they have.

Thank you Jack! :thumbs:

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Since this was mainly a Vanilla Thread I didn't mention that I also got the Coffee.

It's the best Coffee flavor to date. Actually taste like a fresh cup of black coffee from Waffle House. Kinda has a little bit of a waffle taste (I don't even know what that means) very good. Again a little bit is better than a lot. It takes it a second to creep up on ya. Too much and you just drown in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread