Happy Vaper no longer permitted to accept PayPal payments!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys!

It's a sad day for Happy Vaper!

PayPal contacted us yesterday and advised us that our products violate their acceptable use policy. They limited our account until www.happyvaper.com removed all references to PayPal and removed the PayPal payment option. We complied.

You can still make payments using Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Interac Email Money Transfers.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry to hear that Jack.....

I guess it was only a matter of time...... however, I just can't see their validation with regards to your NON nicotine flavours and such.

Are they gonna start banning baking supplies next ?? SHEEEESH !!

VapeOn,
Greg

Yeah. I hear ya. Unfortunately, as far as they are concerned, it is the hardware they have the issue with.

Hasta la vista, PayPal!

Sorry to those inconvenienced by this!

vape Happy!
Jack

Bombenhagel

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Nowhere
I know you're still taking CC, but what about an alternative e-commerce solution?

What do you guys use if you're not using PayPal? I read something on this a while ago, maybe not here; maybe on a UK forum (?)...

How hard is it to start something like PayPal and make it available to all vape dealers everywhere? If I had the skillz, I'd be looking into that.

What about alternatives in the meantime? Anyone got any intel?

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
I know you're still taking CC, but what about an alternative e-commerce solution?

What do you guys use if you're not using PayPal? I read something on this a while ago, maybe not here; maybe on a UK forum (?)...

How hard is it to start something like PayPal and make it available to all vape dealers everywhere? If I had the skillz, I'd be looking into that.

Email Money Transfer

Not sure if they have it in the USA

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm wondering if you can use the Amazon Payments in Canada. Apparently, it's much like Paypal. I know I'd rather pay through Amazon than Paypal!

Good Luck!,
Lyn

What about google checkout?

Hey guys!

Thanks for the input! Unfortunately, I don't believe either Google Checkout or Amazon Payments are available in Canada :(

Now HapPay VaperPal! That could be nice!

Some day, maybe we could even get our OWN currency??? Muwahaha :evil:

Vape Happy!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I stopped supporting vendors who used paypal months ago, so I'm kind of happy I can start looking at your products.

Hey Scott!

Despite what we feel politically about PayPal, as long as they were willing to let us provide their services, we would continue supporting our customers with another payment option. Now that we no longer have that option, a number of our customers have communicated that they are no longer able to purchase from us.

Glad you are now willing to start looking at our products but I feel sorry for those Canadians that no longer feel comfortable ordering from Happy Vaper.

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Hey Scott!

Despite what we feel politically about PayPal, as long as they were willing to let us provide their services, we would continue supporting our customers with another payment option. Now that we no longer have that option, a number of our customers have communicated that they are no longer able to purchase from us.

Glad you are now willing to start looking at our products but I feel sorry for those Canadians that no longer feel comfortable ordering from Happy Vaper.

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Would people rather use paypal then even COD? That's crazy to me. With COD if for whatever reason your package doesn't show up your not out any money. I use it all the time for certain vendors..

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Would people rather use paypal then even COD? That's crazy to me. With COD if for whatever reason your package doesn't show up your not out any money. I use it all the time for certain vendors..

Thought HV had COD

Apparently the "Cash" option refers to picking up in person.

My mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread