Hardest hitting Fasttech clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBGoode

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Gelder,NL
I doubt anyone has them all to compare except fasttech themselves.
They do usually make a distinction between copper or copper plated.
If the description of a mech says copper, its pretty sure to be all copper. With tanks and rdas this might require a bit more thought but with the mechs I never heard anyone complain much. (Did not research the topic either I must say)
My nemisis is full copper except for a few parts of course, that much I know.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Juggernaut666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dallas Tx.
Copper Nemesis (copper tobh) hits pretty hard, Stingray X (kayfun) hits just as hard.( both with sony VCT4) The AR clone (Russian 91%) is actually suprisingly a hard hitter as well VCT4 as well.. Stay away from the Manhattan clone, it's terrible and the voltage drop is horrendous, I'm using it right now with a nautilus just for an everday hitter, plus it wont fit right with sony batteries, I use a samsung flat top and still have a gap.

it's all good though it was a cheap experiment, Gonna order a FUhattan when money always, and I have a provari mini on the way. :)

owmang

Jul 3, 2014
New Zealand`
Enough with the hard hitting thing. Unless your mod is downright janky (those wooden ones that were out a while ago aha) they all "hit hard". It comes down to your build and your battery. Just try to get copper contacts, that's my only advice.

I agree that most newish mods hit around the same and there is no noticeable drop until you go under 0.3-0.25ohm. I was really just after a mech that hits with minimal V drop at a resistance of less than 0.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread