The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hardest hitting Fasttech clone?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by owmang, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. owmang

owmang Senior Member

Jul 3, 2014
    New Zealand`
    im newish to fasttech but im wanting to buy a copper mech that is actually copper and not thinly copper plated brass. whats the hardest hitter you can get off there?

2. JohnnyBGoode

JohnnyBGoode Super Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    Gelder,NL
    I doubt anyone has them all to compare except fasttech themselves.
    They do usually make a distinction between copper or copper plated.
    If the description of a mech says copper, its pretty sure to be all copper. With tanks and rdas this might require a bit more thought but with the mechs I never heard anyone complain much. (Did not research the topic either I must say)
    My nemisis is full copper except for a few parts of course, that much I know.

3. JohnnyBGoode

JohnnyBGoode Super Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    Gelder,NL
    Oh and the inner tube of the stingray x also.
    Otherwise I have no copper mechs. Find them more troublesome somehow and the hit is not that much difference.

4. ace077

ace077 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    California
    Anatolian hands down. The bay city clone is a pos just because of it's switch but if you buy both you can use the anatolian switches and topcaps on the bay city tube because they are actually both 20X1 threaded (2 points to china)

5. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    the louisville slugger is the hardest hitting i can think of. :laugh:

6. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
  7. Juggernaut666

Juggernaut666 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Dallas Tx.
    Copper Nemesis (copper tobh) hits pretty hard, Stingray X (kayfun) hits just as hard.( both with sony VCT4) The AR clone (Russian 91%) is actually suprisingly a hard hitter as well VCT4 as well.. Stay away from the Manhattan clone, it's terrible and the voltage drop is horrendous, I'm using it right now with a nautilus just for an everday hitter, plus it wont fit right with sony batteries, I use a samsung flat top and still have a gap.

it's all good though it was a cheap experiment, Gonna order a FUhattan when money always, and I have a provari mini on the way. :)

8. VHRB2014

VHRB2014 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2014
    Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
    Do they sell Fog Machines?

Gotta get a fog machine, :laugh:

9. FloridaSam

FloridaSam Full Member Verified Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Under a palm tree
    I have a FT copper Nemais and a Tobeco copper Atty with Sony VTC4 it hits very hard.

10. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    My stainless steel panzer is a hitter so I have to imagine the copper version is miraculous. Check the reviews. It's an ugly mod but I keep going back to it because it's tough as nails and performs well.

11. CptJYossarian

CptJYossarian Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Enough with the hard hitting thing. Unless your mod is downright janky (those wooden ones that were out a while ago aha) they all "hit hard". It comes down to your build and your battery. Just try to get copper contacts, that's my only advice.

12. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    or silver. :)

13. owmang

owmang Senior Member

Jul 3, 2014
    New Zealand`
    I agree that most newish mods hit around the same and there is no noticeable drop until you go under 0.3-0.25ohm. I was really just after a mech that hits with minimal V drop at a resistance of less than 0.14

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.