Status
Not open for further replies.

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA
whats a god copper mod?

i already have a brass and ss nemesis. if you know a good mod and it isnt copper then whatever but im trying to buy something on fasttech. would a new mod really outperform or do better than what i already have?

I don't know about Fastech, but most of the time a copper mod should hit harder than brass and stainless steel, with a few exceptions. Copper is more conductive than stainless and brass, but the contact pins being used makes a difference and also the threading. If you want the most out of a copper mod find one with a single battery tube for each size battery or one made for one size instead of extension tubes as for contacts best is solid silver then silver plated copper then copper everything else isn't really good like brass or silver plated brass I'd never buy.

Supergrover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Rockaway NJ
I have a copper penny clone, with silver plated copper contacts, magnet switch and it hits like a beast.

I got mine off ebay( USA seller) because I had a $10 ebay coupon and money in my paypal, but have had no problems with it at all.
Topped with a copper tobh clone from tobeco it looks awesome.

I am contemplating a 26650 copper hades from hcigar as well

tbaum10589

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio, United States
I would recommend and second or third the Stingray X. I have a legit and its great. All the upsides of copper without any of the negatives. It's a really great mod and the pictures of the clones i've seen look incredibly 1:1. I think all the legit ones have been sold but i'm sure vaperev will eventually be getting the black version since they got the SS one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread