The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hardware question

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Laura Foreman, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Laura Foreman

Laura Foreman New Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Hi, fellow papers. My name is Laura F, and I'm new here. Can anyone tell me if Slim's ejuice or any other vendor sells tanks by themselves, separate from other purchases?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Yes. I don't know of any vendor who doesn't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Maybe I don't understand your question, most if not all vape suppliers sell 'tanks' / delivery devices separately.

Slim's appears to have a tab to click on labeled hardware where various 'tanks' are advertised.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hello Laura. Welcome to ECF.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Hello and welcome to ecf

• Like Like x 1
  6. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    You could check our sister site Metavapor.com. There's a whole section just listing deals on various tanks. When you click on "see deal" you will be directed to a site where you can look at several tanks besides the one listed in the deal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. rwnielsen

rwnielsen Test Pilot Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2010
    Long Beach CA
    When you get yourself setup and have a little spare time: fasttech.com is a great place for hardware. Takes a couple weeks

• Like Like x 1
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Welcome to ECF, and yes, kits are often an advertised "thing" and some sites "offer the option" of adding in juice, batteries, coils and etc., but by no means do all sites do this, and even the ones that do, often, you will find that stuff "unbundled" as it were. Lots of great vendors to choose from you might look though the list of ECF approved vendors and that should give you a sense of how many and the variety of vendors that are out there. It can be nice to use an ECF supported vendor as they usually have a forum and if anything goes wrong along the way, it can be easier to get in touch with them.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might like to ask the folks here on any purchases you have research before you pull the trigger. Might as well take advantage of the knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pleasant_Bad

Pleasant_Bad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hello and welcome to ECF, Laura!
    I'm sure you'll find the tank you need, there are lots of them for sale at most of sellers :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.