Has anyone else found the only juice for them that they want to vape constantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootaloo

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
United Kingdom
I have yet to find an E-juice I like quite as much as Dr Stanley Clarkes- Snake Oil from TMAX juices.

The flavour that comes with the throat hit and the nicotine rush on the exhale, it all comes together in the vape so good for me personally. So good, I’m thinking of not buying any other flavour just that one for a good long while, it's just consistently good and I enjoy it immensely every time.

I’m open to trying other juices at some point, but I’ve chased the dragon and I’ve found him or her. It’s name is Snake Oil.

Has anybody else found the perfect E-juice for them? and is anybody else not always buying new flavours but decided on “the one”?

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
This happens to me all the time! Here's what I go through:

1) Get new juice
2)Fall in love with said juice
3) Buy TONS of this juice because I just KNOW this is the only juice I EVER want to vape again!
4) Still enjoy juice-but not vaping it as much....I miss xyz flavor and like to vape it, too....
5) It is still a great juice...I will put it in my daily rotation of about 5 different juices
6) Oh wow...it's been a while since I vaped that juice...I better make sure I vape it plenty since I have SOOO much of it
7) Man...this juice tastes like....NOTHING...oh no! What happened to that flavor I loved!
8) *Spend a week vaping it off and on...hoping it's just vapers tongue and the flavor will come back*
9) Realized I just burned out on it from overvaping. Oh well. It happens. I'm not going to worry about it. I've got plenty of great juices.
10) Add it to my list of available juices to trade on the trade forum.
11) Repeat steps 1-10

I just can't help it, though! When a juice is HOT it's HOT! I am the same way with food. Funny how strange tendencies can cross different addictions/habits. :)

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
As my banner states Halo Trupure is my one & only & has been for over three years. Unfortunately Halo stopped making it about nine months ago. I bought every bottle I could find from every vendor, but soon my supply will run out. I still haven't figured out what juice I will vape after I run out. It might be time to quit vaping then.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I started vaping just at the end of January; about 2 wks later, I discovered Virginia at MyFreedomSmokes. I have vaped hardly anything else since then. The first e-juice I had tasted was a Pipe Sauce called Oak Barrel Cider, which I recognized immediately as a familiar taste, but more appley; the MFS Virginia is even better if I add 1/16th (of total volume) this Oak Barrel Cider, and 1/32 of Cinnamon Redhot, and it's absolutely perfect -- smooth Virginia tobacco, with a hint of apple, and the barest breath of cinnamon. For morning, when I can't take throat hit, it's mostly the Oak Barrel Cider and cinnamon, with only a trace of the Virginia -- the Virginia is where most of the throat hit is.

I've tried a few others, but those are entertainment; the real vaping is the slightly-modified Virginia.

Andria

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I have 7 tanks filled at all times. I'm a maniac.

As far as an ADV...there is one....one juice that I've been vaping for months and I still LOVE it. I got it from Giant Vapes. It's called "RYU No 4?" by Derp Sauce. It's the first tobacco I ever tried and I love it. It's so mild and subtle and not too sweet at all. I probably vape it 50% of the time.

So...I think there are some juices that will stand the test of time. Just do what you are doing with changing it up and keeping things fresh.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I really wish I could find what people call a ADV cause I know it would be cheaper and easier. But that is what I love so much about vaping. I change flavors all day long and keep looking at recipes and trying new flavors. Quite a little obsession it can become but a delightful one. Good luck. Maybe you will find your ADV. :vapor:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I really wish I could find what people call a ADV cause I know it would be cheaper and easier. But that is what I love so much about vaping. I change flavors all day long and keep looking at recipes and trying new flavors. Quite a little obsession it can become but a delightful one. Good luck. Maybe you will find your ADV. :vapor:

Everyone told me I wouldn't find a flavor like Virginia Slims; which is only half right. I found a flavor that I recognized immediately, just right... and gradually it began tasting a lot better than the cigarettes, so I quit 'em. It's got just the right mild flavor, but a nice throat hit; probably at the higher nic levels, the TH is stupendous, it's pretty durn good at 6mg, and I raise that slightly to, recently, 8mg, but the new batch I mixed up tonight because I finally got my Redhot from Killer Juice, I mixed to 9mg, mainly to get that least little bit more TH!

I tried that Belgian Cocoa I finally got, and it's ok, but it's really not very sweet, and it's more smell than taste... so I added just a touch of Snickerdoodle to it, to make it taste like a chocolate cookie. It was a little better, so I was thinking of trying a little more Snickerdoodle in it. That free sample of the Snick that MFS sent me is really excellent, but it's 12mg since it's a free sample size, and that's a bit high for me; the Belgian Cocoa is 6mg, which is more like it, especially at night before bed, when I'm most likely to crave something like a chocolate cookie. :D

Andria

Kollin6618

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2014
Denver, CO
I did have an ADV for the first couple months but now it's just one of the juices in a rotation. I'm basically trying juices from different vendors but it's usually in rotation. At the moment I'm vaping 3 flavors from Zeus (Aphrodites Affair, Dionysus Aphrodisiac, Butterscotch Drops), MBV - Cinnamon Roll and just finished AiV - Cupcake City. Just about time to switch it up again.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
said it before and will say it again for me its this brand i have yet to hear anyone else bring up...the vendor is Neckbeards and the juice is called Nectar ..sold by Giant vapes and just cannot be without it on my kayfun provari setup daily , now going on 2 months strong and alternate with custards and zeus juice by zeus to change it up with the fruity vape along with space jams Astro I find my self happy with these everything else is on standby on my shelf....

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
said it before and will say it again for me its this brand i have yet to hear anyone else bring up...the vendor is Neckbeards and the juice is called Nectar ..sold by Giant vapes and just cannot be without it on my kayfun provari setup daily , now going on 2 months strong and alternate with custards and zeus juice by zeus to change it up with the fruity vape along with space jams Astro I find my self happy with these everything else is on standby on my shelf....

I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to try it one day based off how you talk about it all the time!

Jeffk123

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Denton, Tx
I never found and ADV, when I mix up my juice for the week I only do it in 15ml batches, that and 15ml bottles fit perfectly in my pocket with my mech and dripper. I am too sporadic in my tastes, When I was buying premade juice I would by it in 30ml bottles vape it for 3-4days and go out and buy another flavor...got to be slightly expensive so I went to DIY.

I have a slightly ridiculous obsession with banana flavours for some reason, so when I came across ChefsVapour Banana Cookie Dough, I literally haven't been able to vape anything else for the past few months. Probably unprecedented, I know!

On occasion I'll try to give change a chance and just find that nothing comes close to my enjoyment with that flavour, so I've ended up buying loads of it. I fear I'm too boring and need to experiment with others.

I literally have a bag of about 30 different juices sitting idle... argh. I would be amazed if I find anything else on par with the BCD but this is a great thread for some inspitation!

kenbu

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Oregon
I found the only flavor that I would ever want to vape...... at least 20 different times with different juices or juice combinations.

Don't know exactly why, but a juice that tastes great one day can taste nasty the next. I was thinking that perhaps something happened to the juice, but most times the same bottle becomes my best friend a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread