Has anyone ever seen a regular 510 with "bling"? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I use 510s and don't have jewel tips :(

and I haven't tried to replace the tip with a jewel, it seems complicated

and I may be the only one using 510s these days :facepalm:

I'm right there with you....so maybe there's two of us! (its just one thats in my rotation..but I still use it quite a bit!) I have the "Hello Jewels" from thevaporgirl.com, which is basically like an eGo, so its a 510, and that has a jewel tip. I just haven't had any luck finding a regular 510 with one. And I'm not good at projects like putting my own on. I doubt it would come out very good!

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
Can't help with the jeweled tip issue but I did this to pretty mine up. Simply went to the local drugstore and bought some self-sticking fingernail decals. :laugh:

resized510.jpg

Chell

May 6, 2012
BC, Canada
When my 510 starter kit eventually arrives in the mail, I plan on sticking stickers on the battery and cartridge.
I plan on keeping things simple (so batts match most tanks/carts), but different enough so I can keep track of which batt has been charged and which tank/cart has what juice.

Of course now I have to pick a theme... I know at least one batt/cart combo will be Hello Kitty themed, but I'm not sure about the other one. Maybe something more elegant... It depends on what kind of bling (or nail art, great idea) I can find :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread