Has anyone got One hit wonder, The milk man yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I wasn't aware you could get Milk Man in 30ml bottles.... Thought it was only sold in that big ... bottle..... Anyone got s link to a place that sells 30ml's?/QUOTE]

I think we're talking about two different e-juices here, GummyBare.
This is the one I liked that came in a 30 ml bottle - Milkman.JPG

And this is the stuff that only comes in a 60 ml bottle. I can't say squat about this one - I've never tried it. Milk Man 60 ml.JPG

alexbrewer380

Sep 3, 2015
Milk man is good and u can only buy the 180ml. But some retailers break the 180 into 30s and sell those individually. But nothing they make is better than the Muffin Man. Rocket Man is worth a mention as well. I know its a big commitment but they all are adv's. This is exactly as it says on the bottle,"Top-Shelf eliquid" If u dont want to make the commit for that much then u and a pal go in half. U get 90mls for $30 of PREMIUM

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Milk man is good and u can only buy the 180ml. But some retailers break the 180 into 30s and sell those individually. But nothing they make is better than the Muffin Man. Rocket Man is worth a mention as well. I know its a big commitment but they all are adv's. This is exactly as it says on the bottle,"Top-Shelf eliquid" If u dont want to make the commit for that much then u and a pal go in half. U get 90mls for $30 of PREMIUM

Old thread, but I'll put in my $.02.
I still think they should sell smaller bottles, or, at the very least sample packs. Many people like myself have a fair amount of juice sitting around. I don't vape more than 3ml/day. Unfortunately, that would mean a 180ml bottle would last about a year before I actually finished it. Not that I have anything against having a large enough bottle to last me a year or more, but I would much prefer buying one medium-sized bottle (30ml), going through that in a month, and repurchasing it a year later if I'm craving that particular juice. In any case, $60/180ml is a pretty fair price (rip-off to us DIYers), but still, they should make smaller bottles for those who have never tried the juice. Heck, I may even invest in a 180ml bottle if they were to offer free 5ml samples (pay the shipping, get a sample).

alexbrewer380

Sep 3, 2015
Old thread, but I'll put in my $.02.
I still think they should sell smaller bottles, or, at the very least sample packs. Many people like myself have a fair amount of juice sitting around. I don't vape more than 3ml/day. Unfortunately, that would mean a 180ml bottle would last about a year before I actually finished it. Not that I have anything against having a large enough bottle to last me a year or more, but I would much prefer buying one medium-sized bottle (30ml), going through that in a month, and repurchasing it a year later if I'm craving that particular juice. In any case, $60/180ml is a pretty fair price (rip-off to us DIYers), but still, they should make smaller bottles for those who have never tried the juice. Heck, I may even invest in a 180ml bottle if they were to offer free 5ml samples (pay the shipping, get a sample).[/QUOTE
Yeah i go through more like 10mls a day. But just go to a high end vape shop and they should have a bottle you can drip with. Thats how i tasted all the OHW except My Man...its rather elusive and im not crazy about chocolate. Then again i dont like strawberry cream and milk man is good. If you cant find it in a shop then just find a friend willing to go in half. 90mls for $30

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California

Rocket Man is the bomb. Gotta be one of my all time favorite juices. Can't get enough of that stuff. I love the big bottles and the price. I think I comes out to like 10 bucks for each 30ml of juice, which is less than what you can get a 15ml bottle of more other premium store juices goes for.

I also love the packaging and the two unicorn bottles your get with it. One hit wonder is holding it down more than just about anyone if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexbrewer380

Sep 3, 2015
Im actually vaping Rocket Man right now. I've bought 3 out of 4 and they are all very good and very well made. But im sort of a skeptic when it comes to the My Man. Never been crazy bout choc. But i was never crazy bout strawberry cream and i like Milk Man. So who knows. A 30min warm water steep really brings out flavor that 2 weeks of steeping at room temperature couldnt do. But Muffin Man is by far the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread