Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklung

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Houston
"any comments?"

I'd suggest to leave out this part: (less people will think you're spamming)
"Free shipping a great website sure looks promising. Smoke free innotec is the company and for a while their stock went up and down and every one was speculating it was a scam"

do you have an e cig already? which one?

I just don't get why a "newbie"(I still consider myself one), wouldn't seek advice on what to get vs. seeking out a product and asking if it's good or if anyone has tried one?

In this case, I could understand if you were trying to seek out a smokeless/vaporless method and wanted to know if anyone has tried it or if it works.

No offense if it's not spam...
myself, I will NOT be trying this product(unless smokereal dot com wants to send me a sample :) )

Last edited:

MrBobVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2009
Robert from Florida
Has anyone been to the site to read about these things? It doesn't look like or seem like an inhaler to me. It seems that it is an e-cig (to a degree) but there is no vapor produced. It looks like (to me) that there is a heating element, battery, and filter cartridge. If I have it wrong let me know. I am referring to smokereal.com

Last edited:
I have been on the site.
That's why my derogatory comments.

2 flavors (only)
battery good for 30 charges? (is it then a throw away and another $18.00 for another battery? (yeah, right..no thanks))
nothing in stock (when I checked)
No optional equipment.
NO VAPOR.

More need said?
The only thing else to bring up is posts here about the companies spotty past.

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
I have been on the site.
That's why my derogatory comments.

2 flavors (only)
battery good for 30 charges? (is it then a throw away and another $18.00 for another battery? (yeah, right..no thanks))
nothing in stock (when I checked)
No optional equipment.
NO VAPOR.

More need said?
The only thing else to bring up is posts here about the companies spotty past.

I have read the entire thread. I know there are lots of negative comments. Many on the basis of no vapor. Many on basis that it's a scam. Don't know about the scam part. However, I think there has been some short sightedness. On the vapor issue - not really an issue as far as I'm concerned. Adding vapor would not be difficult at all if that is someone's desire. The short sightedness (IMO) comes from not recognizing the possible technological advancement that may be involved here. It seems what the "smokefree" claim is - is that this cigarette like stick can be "smoked", that it can get the smoker flavor and hit, and that there is no second hand "smoke". That is, no nic is exhaled. In other words, everything going in says in. I think the claim is that this "hi-tech" nanobead system is the perfect carrier for the nicotine that nicotine users want. Whatever they may inhale is theirs - 100% efficiency. Is that a scam? Quiet possibly. But if not a scam its a major advancement for nicotine and e-cig users. The e-cig users that like the PG or VG or both vapor - that can be added - but they will know that the exhale is only that PG or VG and that the "poison" was trapped within and is not being exhaled to others. The focus then would be - is second hand PG or VG a hazard to others. That is one I think e-cigs can likely win one. It is the possible "poison" in the exhale that creates most of the problem. As to limited flavors for the current model - not a big deal. That will advance if the basic principal of 100% nicotine efficiency really is there. Battery size - get a bigger battery. Not a big deal. But is that 100% nic efficiency there? That is the real question. But, aside from the 100% nic efficiency, it would be good to know - does this new device really give a hit and, with some flavor.

Lets put it this way.
I can do the same thing they are claiming by removing the PG/VG and just using alcohol as a carrier. No vapor and a lesser temp to get things to move/boil. Boil point on alcohol is low.
What I am gathering is their atomizer portion heats to ~320 deg (might be off some). Standard atomizers are about 480 deg f.
This "nano" term is nothing more than particle size, and anything in the range of X nanometers (I think technically 12nm, classifies it, and on down , but don't quote me.) Nano tech sounds like something fantastic and it is (and the technology is extremely expensive when manipulated), but if they had such heavy duty technology, and a good use of it, don't you think they would make a HUGE deal out of it on their site?

Also not necessarily true that everything inhaled, stays in. That is only true if it attaches o the lungs...same as if suspended in PG or any other substrate.

On the battery. it depends on threading/connection/voltage.
On the flavors , two is laughable.

I see no advances in technology that they are showing. I hear a lot of hype and little substance from he individual that was pushing it. I also saw a lot of financial troubles from the company, and I also saw one post that it is just an older unit being revived (and possibly with a differing substrate).

So I tend to jump on those who jump o me when I bring up valid points in what they are trying to sell/push on me, and tell me I'm "unstudied". Flavor content is a big study with me... He filed to explain and failed worse with a "no vapor" concept (in my opinion).

NicLiq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
nicliq.blogspot.com
The issue is that it's not about selling a product, that may or may not exist, it is about selling stock for a product that has been used as a penny stock pump and dump in a few other countries to take people for millions of dollars. Same players, they just use different brand names, company names.

If you search ECF for SFIO, you will see what is going on. If you search the posts of the people promoting this product, you will see what is going on.

The technology itself is 40+ years old. It's not a new idea.

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
Earthpig - You may be right. That is, nothing new. Look at this: Inhaler | Nicorette Inhaler
In particular look at TropicalBob's video. TB is an ECF member and has lots of videos on cheap ways to get nicotine. Seems like he has tried just about everything. Anyway, seems like "smokefree" may just be a Nicorette inhaler in a cigarette looking package. Not sure I know the need from the battery but perhaps for lighting an LED. Kind of wonder what that Nicoreete cartridge filled with e-liquid would be like. Could very well be that those "nanobeads" are TBs and your "particles". Face mask idea is interesting. Wonder if ASH would know? Not sure I would feel comfortable in Wal-Mart or Lowe's or wherever in that face mask - but it would probably work 99% of the time. (I'll hypersensitive to mold and pollen (or it circumstances right - bird flu), just trying to breath.)

NicLiq
I get that and agree, but I'm going after the (little know) technical aspects.
Flavor transport is sorta a study of mine in e-cigs.
I highly doubt (by what you say) that supplies will even be available. It's a hit and run operation.
But if by chance we are both wrong, it still doesn't seem to hold up on the merits of what is being told and what the website says (or better yet, doesn't say).

NicLiq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
nicliq.blogspot.com
NicLiq
I get that and agree, but I'm going after the (little know) technical aspects.
Flavor transport is sorta a study of mine in e-cigs.
I highly doubt (by what you say) that supplies will even be available. It's a hit and run operation.
But if by chance we are both wrong, it still doesn't seem to hold up on the merits of what is being told and what the website says (or better yet, doesn't say).

I wasn't meaning to take anything away from what you have been writing about - you are sincere about the delivery system and it would make for a great thread by itself.

I am only posting on the off-chance that someone reads and investigates a little before losing money. It wouldn't bother me in the least if there was interest to buy these kits, if they could actually be purchased, and decide for themselves, but sadly, it's not about the product.

This isn't the place to get into how these things (penny stock pump and dump) work, and the promoters love it when they get doubters on a thread or people who will argue for the underdog. Anything negative or positive or ambiguous written here works to the financial advantage of a few. Even creating fake accounts and calling people names (and having those accounts deleted and posts removed) helps the cause.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Looks like these guys have delivered what they promised. Is anyone trying this yet?
I ordered mine. No vapor, no smoke sounds interesting.

we will see how it works. Free shipping a great website sure looks promising. Smoke free innotec is the company and for a while their stock went up and down and every one was speculating it was a scam

Smoke Real Store

any comments?
:confused:

Moving this post to the proper forum. The OP has 4 posts but if he/she is truly interested in replying it isn't that difficult ...

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
Can't believe this thread is even still going. What good is an electronic cigarette that doesn't vape?! Just my 2 cents.

I think the principle is that it still vapes - you just can't see "smoke". The process of using a Nicotrol inhaler might be called "vaping". One draws air (gaseous mixture) through a tube and the air "picks up" some nicotine - then inhaled. Maybe a stretch but kind of like vaping. Nicotrol, at moment as far as I know, has no flavoring. The "smokeless" product mentioned here could have flavor - I would think. Many, many will not care for lack of visible vapor (or whatever it is - probably a mist). But there might be situations where it might be useful and better than nothing. I suspect it would be better than a Nicotrol inhaler. But, in any event, I wouldn't think the purchase of stock of some company that might make it would be wise. Looks as if that would be a good way to get scammed.

WoodChucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Northern Michigan
I've not tried one but I do have an invisible ecig that I bought off a guy playing an air guitar at a rock concert one night. I'm told they work great but I've not had a chance to use it yet. But if your interested let me know and I'll look for it again? If you don't hear back from me right away don't give up, it just means I'm still looking for it. Also, be careful when you open the box that it don't fall out or you'll have a hard time finding it, I think that's how I lost my first one. I'm told they make perfect smoke rings every time. :D

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
I've not tried one but I do have an invisible ecig that I bought off a guy playing an air guitar at a rock concert one night. I'm told they work great but I've not had a chance to use it yet. But if your interested let me know and I'll look for it again? If you don't hear back from me right away don't give up, it just means I'm still looking for it. Also, be careful when you open the box that it don't fall out or you'll have a hard time finding it, I think that's how I lost my first one. I'm told they make perfect smoke rings every time. :D

I do wish you would look. I might be interested. Seems like one might put it in one's shoe in the TSA line and it would pass inspection without hassle. However, I'm thinking that one needs to be very cautious in charging them as fire hazard is still present and its difficult to determine if battery is protected or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread