Has anyone read that article regarding the fda....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It apparently has a quote from someone in the FDA that says they have no intention of banning e-cigs etc.

If anyone has seen that article, please post the link, I am really interested. I guess the FDA spokesperson went on to say it was an urban legend. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME :)

Thanks,
S.

The article 100 Percent exists.....now I have to go through all my sent mail to try to find it and I have about 5000 emails to sift through.

The woman who is a spokesperson who works for the FDA said this " it is an urban legend that the FDA plans on banning electronic cigarettes" then it said something to the effect, and I am paraphrasing here "we just want to make sure they are marketed and sold safely and consistently"

I can NOT believe nobody remebers this article, but I can't believe I didn't bookmark it. I believe it was around the time Arnie vetoed the ban..... it was a few weeks before or after that.....

If anyone finds it, please do post the link thanks! I'm gonna keep bumping this until someone locates the article thanks.

It was a reliable source not one of those crappy, and misleading ONLINE PR NEWS, or OfficialWire, or PR Web articles that are absolute garbage and if your company is any part of those very damaging press releases, your company should burn to the ground. Anyone else sick of these articles?

jongleur

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Southern CA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread