The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has anyone used a Go-Go cart on a 510 device with an adaptor?

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by iuseaspork, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. iuseaspork

iuseaspork Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2011
    ohio
    Do they work well? I would like to try the carto's, but don't want to invest in the whole kit unless I like them.

...Repost from new members forum.

...also I have a 14500 box mod and some shorties to try it on.

2. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have the GoGo kit and recently purchased the adapters. I love the convenience of these big ol' cartos and find with the adapter I like them even better on Variable Voltage mods (I use a Darwin and Buzz).

Tank mods are also being made now for the GoGo cartos so I'll be trying that out with these next!.

They are a bit airy, but seem to be a tad less so with the adapters. The draw will take some getting used to if you are using atomizers but they work well and are very convenient. The adapter makes it an inexpensive way to try these out and you'd probably have no problem selling or trading it on ECF Classifieds if it isn't your cup of tea.

Go for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.