Has this Happened to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanWoltemath

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Conroe, Tx
so i am using a smok magneto and igo-w dual coil with the dual air holes drilled out to 1/8in. The airflow has no resistance. The TH, vapor production, and flavor is out of this world. Heres the problem with this, Since there is no airflow resistance, i have become used to this and now all my protanks and carto tanks seem to be way to tight of a draw and way to muted for flavor. In fact i can't stand to use them anymore. I don't use my vamo or itaste svd anymore either.

Has this happened to anyone else? Kinda sucks cause i have so much $ tied into other gear and it just doesn't do it for me anymore. seems like such a waste.

I do have a russian 91% on the way and i hope that performs well or it will be another 92.50 down the drain.

this is my go to vape machine now and it rocks

alanwoltemath-albums-pictures-picture242454-img-0922.jpg

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    so i am using a smok magneto and igo-w dual coil with the dual air holes drilled out to 1/8in. The airflow has no resistance. The TH, vapor production, and flavor is out of this world. Heres the problem with this, Since there is no airflow resistance, i have become used to this and now all my protanks and carto tanks seem to be way to tight of a draw and way to muted for flavor. In fact i can't stand to use them anymore. I don't use my vamo or itaste svd anymore either.

Has this happened to anyone else? Kinda sucks cause i have so much $ tied into other gear and it just doesn't do it for me anymore. seems like such a waste.

I do have a russian 91% on the way and i hope that performs well or it will be another 92.50 down the drain.

this is my go to vape machine now and it rocks

And now you know why that is my least favorite vape, but I'm glad you like it.

AlanWoltemath

ECF Veteran
    Apr 6, 2013
    Conroe, Tx
    another problem i came across with using the dripper is that i have to buy all new liquid, the nicotine level that i was using is way to high for use in a dripper. I went from 36mg/ml to 6mg/ml and it still seems a little to strong.

So i guess that is not a problem since it is better for me that way, but darn it liquid is not cheep these days and to have to replace my 20 different flavors with lower nic is going to be expensive, guess i need to get into DIY liquids

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread