Vamo and protank trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so yesterday i got myself a vamo. I really want to love this thing. Its really givin me a hard time though. I have 2 protank2's and a mini protank. I cant seem to get hardly any vapor out of them. Not to mention that the vamo has fryed like 3 coils already. I am using correct voltage and all that. I'v done some google searches and have found others have this problem. I have an mvp2 as well and never had this problem. This mvp blows vamo out of the water. I just really want to use and enjoy this vamo

Bkag

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Alright, so yesterday i got myself a vamo. I really want to love this thing. Its really givin me a hard time though. I have 2 protank2's and a mini protank. I cant seem to get hardly any vapor out of them. Not to mention that the vamo has fryed like 3 coils already. I am using correct voltage and all that. I'v done some google searches and have found others have this problem. I have an mvp2 as well and never had this problem. This mvp blows vamo out of the water. I just really want to use and enjoy this vamo

What model of Vamo did you get? Make sure its in RMS mode (No 2) if it has the earlier chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread