Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Didja know Ahlusion is running a sale of 45% off today? :w00t:

Another enabler!!!!:)

No, I did not know but THANK YOU! For 45% off I'll bite. Have you tried Saturday Morning? If so, can you tell me how it compares to some of the other cereal vapes like ANML Looper.

Reactions: Fit_Four_Life

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla

No, I did not know but THANK YOU! For 45% off I'll bite. Have you tried Saturday Morning? If so, can you tell me how it compares to some of the other cereal vapes like ANML Looper.
Enablers!

At ECF?

Oh, say it isn't so!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
No worries being a new member if you do not discuss Mechanical mods and batteries. Anything else we would never talk to you like a kindergarden student. LOL
That's because nothing else has the potential to blow your fingers off if you screw something up.

Safe vapers equal happy vapors. And if talking to people like they are 4 years old is the only way to get them to listen, so be it.

Fit_Four_Life

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2015

I have only tried lemon vanilla cake & Tarte Tatin Apple, both are great. I also ordered lemon cream but haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I have only tried lemon vanilla cake & Tarte Tatin Apple, both are great. I also ordered lemon cream but haven't tried it yet.

Lemon cream is very good (was one of my all day vapes before LVC was reintroduced) but not as good as LVC. You do know about requesting a free 10ml sample when you order $20 (before tax & shipping)?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I'm in the same boat. I have been lurking in the background and found it's daunting to start new conversations.
Welcome!

So did I at first, I was a lurker on and off for over a year. Then I finally had a question noone answered yet and joined. 10000+ posts later the mods still can't figure out how to shut me back up lol ;)

Reactions: tvapernow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread