Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Dear all,

What do you think of istick Pico X so far?

Let's take a close look at istick Pico X in each agle!

Which part do you like most?

48412799_2761454390745428_1528021257927262208_n.jpg

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy special Christmas discounts at:
Eleafworld Homepage

Best wishes,
eleaf Marketing Dept

Reactions: Opinionated

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
I like the fire button; it looks comfortable. Am I right to think the up and down buttons are now a rocker? If so, I like that, too. As for the body, the faceted design is attractive, but I wonder how it feels in the hand.
The iStick Pico X features a rubber paint finish, giving you a softer and smoother feel when you hold it in your palm.

Reactions: AngeNZ

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
Okay I just received mine yesterday and have mixed feelings on it.

Pros - small size, rubberized fiinish, power and tc work good, buttons feel great.

Cons - area around usb port gets very hot when charging, although I use external charger anyways.
510 pin threads are very crunchy about half way down, not smooth at all.
(update on threads: they are getting smoother after threading atomizers on and off, maybe something was caught in the threads)

Firmware upgrade works fine, just make sure you get from product page, not support page.

Overall I'm very impressed with the feel of this in my hand, they've nailed it. This is a very good mod, would buy again.

Last edited:

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
@Rockford Thanks for your feedback. The latest firmware of Pico X is V1.01, there is no V1.03. Please check our website via iStick Pico X with MELO 4 - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Okay I just tried that and after downloading and installing the fw software from this site, it connected. Thanks

So now my question is why didn't eleaf put that under the support/software page where it should be?

As a former Imaging technician you would always look under "support / software downloads" for any software or fw upgrades, yet there is nothing specifically for the Pico X on that page.
There is what looks to be an upgrade for "any" istick Pico" which is misleading and anyone would think is the upgrade.

There are upgrades for all of your other mods on this page, but not the X model.

In saying that, I really do love the feel of this mod in my hand and prob would buy again. Very nice to hold and use. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Opinionated

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Okay I just tried that and after downloading and installing the fw software from this site, it connected. Thanks

So now my question is why didn't eleaf put that under the support/software page where it should be?

As a former Imaging technician you would always look under "support / software downloads" for any software or fw upgrades, yet there is nothing specifically for the Pico X on that page.
There is what looks to be an upgrade for "any" istick Pico" which is misleading and anyone would think is the upgrade.

There are upgrades for all of your other mods on this page, but not the X model.

In saying that, I really do love the feel of this mod in my hand and prob would buy again. Very nice to hold and use. Cheers

:) well, we will add the software of iStick Pico X on "Support" page. Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Zazie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread