have any of you had any issues with gum/mouth issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
When i was around 14 i had to have skin grafted into my lower lip from my .......
i was wondering how common this was.

also, side note...lately when i put dip in my usual spot (straight down from my right eye) after about 15 minutes i feel an extremely deep pain in my jaw bone and my jaw feels very fragile? any ideas/explanations?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Are you using American dip/chew? That is harder on your mouth from what I understand. Most people here use Swedish snus. I've been using it for about two and a half years and have had no problems. I had braces as an adult and used snus and ecigs while having them. I was going back and forth between the orthodontist and my dentist for cleanings every three months and my dentist and hygienist both said that my teeth and gums look a lot better since not smoking cigarettes. The problems that I had were from years of smoking and not keeping my teeth as clean as I should have. I'm in pretty good shape now. As far as the pain you are getting in your jaw bone, I'm not sure. I used to get a little tingle in my cheek if I used a really strong snus but haven't had that in a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread