Have you gotten text messages from Smoking Everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janetda

ECF Veteran

We are calling for all people who have gotten a text message from Smoking Everywhere to contact us. We would like to help put a stop to this. If you did get a text message from them please let us us know the following information:

-When did you get the text? (approximately)
-What is your name and email address? (and phone number if you are willing to provide it).
-Is the phone owner on the do not call list?
-Is the phone owner under 18?

You can email ................... or you can send a PM to me here.

Thank you for your help, let's stop this!

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
SE and njoy are the ones fighting for us at the federal level, I do owe them a great huge thank you. Thanks to their defense, we vape what we now vape...for now (the FDA has pledged to come back by appealing).

I have not received any such text, but their website is even forbidden to those under 18 or even 21, depending on where you live.
I wish I could donate a dollar to them right now, for their federal defense team.

Last edited:

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado

We are calling for all people who have gotten a text message from Smoking Everywhere to contact us. We would like to help put a stop to this. If you did get a text message from them please let us us know the following information:

-What is your name and email address? (and phone number if you are willing to provide it).

No, but I was surprised to start getting e-mails at my work e-mail from someone at Smoking.Alternative titled "E-Cig, try it on us". I'll be happy to PM you the details if you are interested.

ricky59

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
North Carolina
SE and Njoy are the ones fighting for us at the federal level, I do owe them a great huge thank you. Thanks to their defense, we vape what we now vape...for now (the FDA has pledged to come back by appealing).

I have not received any such text, but their website is even forbidden to those under 18 or even 21, depending on where you live.
I wish I could donate a dollar to them right now, for their federal defense team.

+1 I'm not a fan of their products, but I am a fan of them for standing up for everyone of us. (and obviously themselves, but hey a company exists only if it is profitable and can survive the murky waters of legality that may soon be washing over us)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I agree, lol. I don't go anywhere without my Droid.
The funny thing is, nowadays everyone expects everyone to be in constant communication. I refuse. I take pleasure in being incommunicado at times. Take your car to the garage, they want your cell number ... "You DON'T have a cell phone?", they ask incredulously! I'm a refusenik. The two responses to my little remark are amusing, but typical. And, I'm a gadget freak. My car is all tricked out with electronics. My house is kinda like NASA's launch control.

No thanks to the mobile.

Oh, I could use MagicJack with my notebook, online through my car's wifi and powered by a power inverter and talk anywhere, haha. No thanks.

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas

They are the ones who filed the lawsuit against the FDA. We are deeply indebted to them. Please rescind your comments. We,of all people, do not need to cause them any trouble. We,as consumers, certainly do not have the money to file a lawsuit against the FDA and we need to support them.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
The funny thing is, nowadays everyone expects everyone to be in constant communication. I refuse. I take pleasure in being incommunicado at times. Take your car to the garage, they want your cell number ... "You DON'T have a cell phone?", they ask incredulously! I'm a refusenik. The two responses to my little remark are amusing, but typical. And, I'm a gadget freak. My car is all tricked out with electronics. My house is kinda like NASA's launch control.

No thanks to the mobile.

Oh, I could use MagicJack with my notebook, online through my car's wifi and powered by a power inverter and talk anywhere, haha. No thanks.

I have to have a cell phone for work and a couple of other reasons. But I frequently long for the day that when I was in my car, out of the office or away from home I was untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread