Join our Mobile Family Program and get EXCLUSIVE deals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadley

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Chicago IL
We have created a Text message based family program. You will get exclusive offers and sale codes directly on your phone. These offers will not be the same as our regular email and family program. Please remember that standard text message rates from your carrier will apply.

genuinefraud

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Texas
Chadley, if I do this will you be providing my number to other businesses? I only ask b/c I've done this before only to have like a whole slew of new spam. Will only v4l send us stuff or will our numbers be shared?

They might provide your number to the lovely redhead from the last v4L sale

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
you could sign up for google voice....it wont cost you a dime :) you can send as many texts from your computer as you want

:ohmy::ohmy: . . . I never even heard of that! Thank you, Chadley for the suggestion, but I don't have audio capability on my P.C. (don't ask :grr:), and I have already received PMs helping me out in other ways.:blush:

I also apologize for coming off all whiney and such :facepalm: . . . just more proof that "no good deed goes unpunished"! :p:laugh:

Update: I just tried signing up for google voice, but it requires a mobile number . . . so no go there anyway. :?:

Last edited:

chadley

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Chicago IL
you dont need speakers.....think gmail....but text messaging
:ohmy::ohmy: . . . I never even heard of that! Thank you, Chadley for the suggestion, but I don't have audio capability on my P.C. (don't ask :grr:), and I have already received PMs helping me out in other ways.:blush:

I also apologize for coming off all whiney and such :facepalm: . . . just more proof that "no good deed goes unpunished"! :p:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread