Have you noticed you can't do this anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazmonkey

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Oakland, CA
My guess is that this actually has nothing to do with smoking/vaping, and it's a weather thing. It happens to be summer and the air is generally closer to your body temperature than when you tried it last. The effect is still tied to the difference in temperature between the air in your lungs and the air outside.

-OR-

I feel like vapor makes my lungs feel heavy sometimes. Perhaps you actually are compressing the air less because you vape.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I'm sure some of you know that when you were a smoker you could compress the air in your lungs and blow vaper.
I can no longer do that.
Kind of odd smoking can give you the ability to blow vapor when not smoking but inhaling vapor doesn't.

For those former smokers that didn't know they had this special super power, it's not worth smoking to see it, or you could find a smoker and have them show you.

I know what you're saying....

And hell if it ain't true too, my special superpower is gone! :( I wonder if the FDA plans on regulating the kryptonite content of this ejuice...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
My guess is that this actually has nothing to do with smoking/vaping, and it's a weather thing. It happens to be summer and the air is generally closer to your body temperature than when you tried it last. The effect is still tied to the difference in temperature between the air in your lungs and the air outside.

-OR-

I feel like vapor makes my lungs feel heavy sometimes. Perhaps you actually are compressing the air less because you vape.

It's not the weather. i used to do it all the time and with little pressure.
Could be something like the other option but I'm thinking related to the damage from smoking.

rnln

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
SCal
Are you asking if one can inhale smoke, then swallow, and hold it in until it's vanish in his lung? Smoking is easy because there is not as much smoke/vapor as vaping. I use to do that for fun, but growing up, do it for the feel. Vaping, not fun because 1) there is too much smoke/vapor. 2) no feeling at all.
But then, you are embedding all the tar/smoke in your lung :D

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I'm sure some of you know that when you were a smoker you could compress the air in your lungs and blow vaper.
I can no longer do that.
Kind of odd smoking can give you the ability to blow vapor when not smoking but inhaling vapor doesn't.

For those former smokers that didn't know they had this special super power, it's not worth smoking to see it, or you could find a smoker and have them show you.

Wait... what? How do you do it? I never tried that!!! ... I had a super power and never used it.. I could have stopped 9/11 if only I had known in time

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
Now I must try it when I get home.... I'm sitting in a fast food place right now and dont want people thinking I'm nuts. :) i never could do it even when i was smoking... But then again I never heard about this till now.

And why would smokers be more inclined to compress their lungs(or cheeks or what have you)? Puzzled. :confused:

-Restita

Sent via Tapatalk 2

CookingWithGuns

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I remember I would smoke before I went to school and sometimes when I would burp smoke would come out.

This happened to me Thursday. I was vaping on a disposable blu sitting back watching TV with my fiance` and one of our dogs laying between us. About 10-15 minutes after I stopped vaping, I was in the middle of saying something to her when all of a sudden a burp of vapor came out. My dog was so confused it was hilarious. I don't know how that happened as it never have before, only happened to me on analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread