• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Having doubts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCFCMike

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Bristol, England
I have two vision spinner batts as part of an order with VapeEscape, however I am starting to wonder if the Spinner will be good enough/satisfying enough knowing that there are better VV devices out there. I am sort of a beginner when it comes to vaping, but I do have enough knowledge to know that there is better out there but money is a slight issue for me ATM.

In my mind, I have 2 options;

1. Continue with the order, totaling up to little over £99 with a 10% discount..
Includes;
2x Vision Spinner 1300 Batts.
1xVivi Nova V2.5 kit
1x USB Charger
1x Mains Charger
10ml of Virginia e-liquid
3x 5ml Samples
30ml Black Cat E-Liquid
3x Empty Needle bottles
Kanger T3S Clearomizers.

2. Buy a better, more advanced battery which will hopefully more then satisfy me... Possibly one that could last me all day so I can charge overnight.
I was thinking possibly the MVP 2, but I really don't know :(

Opinions? Suggestions? Other options? So stressful! :mad: Doesn't have to be from VE..

Really don't particularly want to spend much more than I already am.. Maybe getting rid of a few (potentially?) unneeded items in that order?

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Hmmm, this one is a tough one for me. With the spinners you'll have a back-up. With the MVP 2 you will have a 2600mAh battery that'll last you 2.5-3 days and can charge pretty much overnight. I think I'd go with the MVP 2 and order a longer micro cable so you can use it as a pass-through when you can. I purchased a Joyetech eVic Electronic Cigarette USB Lead/Charger - Only $4.99 from totallywicked-eliquid.com. It's about 6ft long. I keep the original cable put up so if the need arises that i need to charge an Apple product I can. You will also get all the bells and whistles of the MVP 2. The Varialbe Voltage and Varialbe Wattage, the ohm reading, and puff counter. Hope this helps.

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
I have two vision spinner batts as part of an order with VapeEscape, however I am starting to wonder if the Spinner will be good enough/satisfying enough knowing that there are better VV devices out there. I am sort of a beginner when it comes to vaping, but I do have enough knowledge to know that there is better out there but money is a slight issue for me ATM.

In my mind, I have 2 options;

1. Continue with the order, totaling up to little over £99 with a 10% discount..
Includes;
2x Vision Spinner 1300 Batts.
1xVivi Nova V2.5 kit
1x USB Charger
1x Mains Charger
10ml of Virginia E-Liquid
3x 5ml Samples
30ml Black Cat E-Liquid
3x Empty Needle bottles
Kanger T3S Clearomizers.

2. Buy a better, more advanced battery which will hopefully more then satisfy me... Possibly one that could last me all day so I can charge overnight.
I was thinking possibly the MVP 2, but I really don't know :(

Opinions? Suggestions? Other options? So stressful! :mad: Doesn't have to be from VE..

Really don't particularly want to spend much more than I already am.. Maybe getting rid of a few (potentially?) unneeded items in that order?

Option 1 will keep you going well into next year and beyond-and will satisfy I can garauntee that, the spinners are great batteries.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hmmm. Interesting.

1) a Vision Spinner will easily pump out enough power to get a good vape.
2) whatever clearomiser you choose, lower resistance heads are generally a good idea. (I know you can ramp up the Spinner, but I use 1.8 heads across the board).

When it comes to a satisfying vape, the battery is not the item I worry about. I can vape on a £75 mod or an £8 eGo battery. It's the tank (clearomiser) the overall power and the liquid which counts.

I would swap the vivi nova (mini?) for some sort of protank (mini?)

Nothing wrong with Spinners or Twists. I have a new one on the way, I've got through 2 so far in the last year or so.

I'm also getting a new 18650 mod (SID by smok) to replace my eVic, which is dead.

So, the question - what worked out better value? One eVic £75 for 5 months or 2 x Spinners for £42 which lasted a year.

There is ZERO difference vaping between a mod @ 8 watts and a Spinner @ watts. I just like a big mod at home so I can not worry about recharging the battery for 3-4 days. In fact, as I have lots of batteries and a charger, I shall also get a Vamo (body only) as a back-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread