New Member Going crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiseEnPlace

Aug 25, 2012
Sarasota, Fl
Hey all, I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and man, this place has a lot of great information! The problem is that I ordered myself a REO grand on Friday and Im driving myself crazy waiting for it! I can't wait to finally have a satisfying vape as I am not getting good results with my ego/stardust set up.

I'm also wondering if I ordered enough supplies to last me a couple of weeks. I ordered:
1x GREEN reo grand
1x replacement spring
2x LR 510 atomizer from Rob
3x super shorty carto 1.7 ohm
2x imr 18650
1x charger
2x drip tip
And about 80ml of juice

From what I've read that should be a good start, but am I missing anything? I can't wait to get off the stinkys :D

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
if that is enough? that all depends on your vaping habits.... everything seems fine with the possible exception of juice, 80 mls for some can easy last over a month others just a few day. I personally use ~10ml's daily, but since you have already been vaping im sure you have it figured out how much you use daily and purchased more then needed.

MiseEnPlace

Aug 25, 2012
Sarasota, Fl
Well the thing is, when I was vaping the ego, the days I used it exclusively I went through ~ 3ml of juice a day. I expect my juice consumption will go up considerably with the bottom feeder/ LR Atty combo. I just want to hold out on another order until I find my preference in the atty department or the A7 rebuildable gets back into stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread