Hcigar Nemesis Replacement Switch Spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Anyone know where I can get a good replacement spring for the Nemesis?

I have to be honest I don't get the hype of magnets. I had magnets in my Caravela and Nemesis and didn't like either. They couldn't hold a the mod up with a solid topper and they felt weak. I like decent resistance. Plus at least 1 magnet broke from each set, very fragile.

Thanks in advance.

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
I bought magnets for my mod, and thought they would be more tunable for the firmness of throw, and they were. You can cut shims and put them under the magnets and you can add another magnet in some cases to firm it up. I also thought they would be more durable, they weren't. My mod rolled out of the holder in my truck and hit the carpeted flooring, and both magnets shattered. I had more to fix it, but the magnets I have are fragile as all get out. That's fine with me, I just keep my mod with magnets at the office. I won't rely on a magnetic switch if I can't have a solid backup mod.

It's all preference. If you want the spring, the link provided above is pretty cheap. Get 2, so when you lose another one you have a replacement. :)

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
i'm also not huge on the magnets i've had, so far i got magnets from vape royalty and fat daddy's....i also went to home depot and got one thick magnet that i used on bottom and one of the vapor royalty magnets on top....it gave me problems and the one was so thick that taking apart the button caused the thin magnet to smash against it cracking it

now i know this might be hard to find, my favorite set up so far is when i took the spring my puresmoker legacy and put it in my nemmy, the button has been glorious with that set up

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
i'm also not huge on the magnets i've had, so far i got magnets from vape royalty and fat daddy's....i also went to home depot and got one thick magnet that i used on bottom and one of the vapor royalty magnets on top....it gave me problems and the one was so thick that taking apart the button caused the thin magnet to smash against it cracking it

now i know this might be hard to find, my favorite set up so far is when i took the spring my puresmoker legacy and put it in my nemmy, the button has been glorious with that set up

Yeah man kind of all set with magnets at this point. I think that $3 spring Jmarca posted will work nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread