Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
The new VTInboxes are listed on FT. The mod alone is $67.44; mod plus atty is $77.56. New covers are available as well for $6.21. It does not look as if the new covers that come with the mods are available separately. The three panels that are for sale are not really all that appealing to me.

The new atty is being called the Maze V1.1. Interesting looking. Sized like a Maze 3 with the internals of the Maze 2. I love the marketing copy – I guess just saying it has a bottom feeding pin would have been too simple.

Cover link: $6.21 Authentic HCigar VT Inbox 75W Replacement Panel Cover at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Mod link: $67.44 Authentic HCigar VT Inbox 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - evolv D-N-A 75 chipset / 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / 1*18650 / built-in 8ml e-liquid storage bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Kit link: $77.56 Authentic HCigar VT Inbox 75W TC VW APV Box Mod Kit - evolv D-N-A 75 chipset / 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / 1*18650 / built-in 8ml e-liquid storage bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

vtft.JPG
covers.JPG

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Sorry! Going to be another scorcher today, so I got an early start to the day while the temps are still a little under 90.

No worries - I'm an early riser too. The coffee just hadn't fully taken affect yet and you typed faster.

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
The new VTInboxes are listed on FT. The mod alone is $67.44; mod plus atty is $77.56. New covers are available as well for $6.21. It does not look as if the new covers that come with the mods are available separately. The three panels that are for sale are not really all that appealing to me.

The new atty is being called the Maze V1.1. Interesting looking. Sized like a Maze 3 with the internals of the Maze 2. I love the marketing copy – I guess just saying it has a bottom feeding pin would have been too simple.

Cover link: $6.21 Authentic HCigar VT Inbox 75W Replacement Panel Cover at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Mod link: $67.44 Authentic HCigar VT Inbox 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - evolv D-N-A 75 chipset / 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / 1*18650 / built-in 8ml e-liquid storage bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Kit link: $77.56 Authentic HCigar VT Inbox 75W TC VW APV Box Mod Kit - evolv D-N-A 75 chipset / 1-75W / 200-600'F(100-300'C) / 1*18650 / built-in 8ml e-liquid storage bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

View attachment 671779 View attachment 671781
Only problem is if I order this they will come out with a 75c. But these look nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: TrollDragon

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Only problem is if I order this they will come out with a 75c. But these look nice.

You should order one then, cause I am waiting on the 75C :thumbs:

Just kidding. I am on the fence on these. I wanted the Eagle Door, but it doesn't look like they are selling just the door, so I might order the mod only, but $67 is a lot because I just want the doors. I will have to see what I have left after I place my DYI stock order.

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
You should order one then, cause I am waiting on the 75C :thumbs:

Just kidding. I am on the fence on these. I wanted the Eagle Door, but it doesn't look like they are selling just the door, so I might order the mod only, but $67 is a lot because I just want the doors. I will have to see what I have left after I place my DYI stock order.
Yea I am trying to be more choosy on vape purchases to much I want I get lol

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
The Buddha panel looks doable, the Vishnu(?) and Skull, not so much.

After using the supersoft silicone squonklk bottles and the stock bottle on the Drone, I am finding filling the Inbox bottle an inconvenience. ;)

I pour liquid directly from a 30ml bottle to fill my Inbox bottle - I have to aim very carefully! ;)

That said, it has been leak-free after 3 months, so no complaints there.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I pour liquid directly from a 30ml bottle to fill my Inbox bottle - I have to aim very carefully! ;)

I have no problem filling the bottle, it's just the fact of needing a bit of paper towel around to deal with the wet tube. :)

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
I have no problem filling the bottle, it's just the fact of needing a bit of paper towel around to deal with the wet tube. :)
Close AFC off with fingers and blow through atty with bottle hanging half off helps some

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
I'm just wondering what is new with this release of the VTinBox? Is it just a cosmetic change or??? I'm waiting for them to release a VTinBox w/a DNA75C - my v1.0 of the the VTinBox is working spectacularly btw..
peace love and vape

---

---

These are great. 30ml. Bottle w/510 top cap. Just screw on and and fill bottle through 510 without removing it. You can fill it with water and clean tube as well.
Photo file is too large. Check out squonker refill bottle at 3F Vape. Five bucks.

gorman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
Milan, Italy
I use the Split R and it does great on titanium coils using TC.
What size for the coils, on what wire? I ended up using the Split R in VW because the idea of working dual coils in such a restricted space, and given titanium's difficulty, gave me an headache before starting.

Also, is there any way to substitute the squonking silicon tube? What specifications are required for it?

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    What size for the coils, on what wire? I ended up using the Split R in VW because the idea of working dual coils in such a restricted space, and given titanium's difficulty, gave me an headache before starting.

Also, is there any way to substitute the squonking silicon tube? What specifications are required for it?

I set wattage to 37watts,tempature to 510 Fahrenheit,and used #26 gauge wound to 0.2ohms with an inner diameter of 2.5mm.
    I used 9 turns of #26 on each coil or used coil steam calculator.
    Use steam coil calculator to get number of turn and inner diameter.

Also titanium is soft so I had to tighten up set screws several times so retighten until screws remain tight.
    Break in fresh coils or pulse them at very low wattages,you can use kanthal mode to pulse coils.
    I started pulsing at 8watts and slowly went up and coils don't need to glow but will turn to a whitish color.
    You can't really turn up wattage until coils are fully wet with juice or they'll melt.
    Also the temperature will need to be adjusted constantly for max flavor but one could use one setting but it may cause loss of flavor between sqounks.
    There are some videos of setting up TC using evolve and the graphs of real time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread