Headaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieldGrl

Mar 1, 2016
Hello all!

New to the forum and to vaping. I Vape 0mg nicotine juice because I don't Vape for the nicotine. Still, it is giving me headaches. I am sensitive to headaches, have struggled with it all my life. But was surprised to find them caused by this, but it is nearly immediate.

I Vape e-juice and also {Moderated} but only the e-juice gives me headaches. I don't want to give up on the e-juice because I want other vape options than just thc ({Moderated}) so I'd love to hear some suggestions on juices I can try to avoid headaches.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Last edited by a moderator:

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
Hello all!

New to the forum and to vaping. It's giving me headaches. I Vape 0mg nicotine juice because I don't Vape for the nicotine. Still, it is giving me headaches. I am sensitive to headaches, have struggled with it all my life. But was surprised to find this have me headaches.

I have e-juice and also {Moderated} but only the e-juice gives me headaches. I don't want to give up on the e-juice because I want other vape options than just ... ({Moderated}) so I'd love to hear some suggestions on juices I can try to avoid headaches.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
TRY ALL pg
Try all vg
Or quit
Cuz you might be allergic to VAPING in general...

Vape On[emoji100]

Last edited by a moderator:

BetoMex

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2016
I would get headaches with a specific flavor I bought once. Never actually was able to officially said it was because of that liquid, but when I stopped using that liquid, headaches were fewer (also struggle with a couple of headaches /migranes in a week).

It was not the flavor, it was the strength of the smell, the stench. I think.

Last edited:

Christian Sheasley

Mar 1, 2016
I don't think an allergic reaction would be headaches. I would look more to dehydration. Dehydration generally produces headaches, think hangover, which is basically your body totally dehydrated from alcohol. Try this, drink a huge glass of water, wait a little bit, and then vape and see what happens. If your headache is less severe, you could just be dehydrated. I had read somewhere that vaping can cause dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread