Heads, Tanks, and Clearomizers OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudia6913

Sep 5, 2012
Ohio
I'm just a little confused with all the different names ... the visions being the stardusts too, but I've yet to see anything actually called a Stardust. Basically, I'm worried about my clearomizer (or are the ego visions cartomizers?) going kaput before I have time to get some more of ... something.

I bought a Vision eGo from Virgin Vapor (here). It has a short wick (now realizing not so sure I like that), so I was looking at replacement heads like these ... but would they fit the Vision eGo I bought, or would I have to get the CE5 from there too?

If all that won't work, then I was going to go ahead and get 510 eGo Excalibur V2 but I don't know if the 510 in the name delineates the threading and I have an eGo-C .... which, um, doesn't have 510 threading? I don't know. Well, can't remember more accurately and I can't find the thread that mentioned it.

:confused: I'm just either confusing myself. Or I'm not trusting my own judgement because I'm just too new to this and just don't have enough information yet.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

natchez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
Nevada

My wife uses these rebuild-able ones as well as the original ones the OP referenced, and she likes the draw on the original ones better. I do not think the original ones were made to be rebuilt and we have been disposing of them when they wear out. But, they do last quite a while.

Azer

Sep 12, 2012
Montréal
I am in the same position as you. I just started in the wonderful world of vaping and I read, I read, I read ... I would also try lots of things. By reading and questioning, I'm less confused with all that vocabulary and with all these models and equipment possible.
When it comes time to order, it takes me forever to decide what to put in my basket... hoping that all the pieces go together.:?:
Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread