HEADS UP - Sale prices available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Don't miss the 50% off everything sale at TECC (half price Platinum Ice and mixing kits??? - that's just a steal ;)) Until Sept 1st.

And Totally Wicked UK have a sale on the flavoured DV juices right now - £9.99/bottle

Slightly different offers on the US site, but still some excellent savings, including on Platinum Ice and mixing kits ;)

Get 'em while they're hot!

Last edited:

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Still some DV stock available in the 50% TECC sale. Get it while you can - the sale ends on September 1st, and it's officially a closing down sale now. TECC will be amalgamating with TW, and while TW's sale prices are good, you're unlikely to see another "50% off everything" discount any time soon ;)

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
I'll probably still use TW for liquids, but not hardware. I liked the TECC branding as it looked like a logo you would see on a cigarette. I just can't abide the red devil branding, as I said ages ago it just looks kiddish and obtrusive to me, and I would much rather go to somewhere like LF for generic non-branded hardware now.
Jason really needs to tone down the branding to something a little more discreet to get me buying attys and suchlike from TW.
I can see where he is coming from though, mergers are the way of the world at the moment. A real pity none the less.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Still some DV stock available in the 50% TECC sale. Get it while you can - the sale ends on September 1st, and it's officially a closing down sale now. TECC will be amalgamating with TW, and while TW's sale prices are good, you're unlikely to see another "50% off everything" discount any time soon ;)

LOL - no sooner do I say that, than TW cuts the DV flavoured juices by 50% until November 1st.

So if you missed out on the TECC sale (extended, presumably until the stock's exhausted, but a lot of the good stuff's gone already,) here's a second bite at the cherry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread