Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
i put these both in the same review because they are similar ,huh,yea lol . These arent bad like crab juice and blue cheese thats for sure but im sure youd expect it to be .

Cereal - I wouldnt exactly say its cereal but iv never had chinese cereal . Its a very potent flavoring .I think all HC's flavoring are . At 2% its nice and mellow but still has plenty flavor . It tastes like real corn with maybe a very small hint of corn flakes . Now at 5% it tastes pretty much like real sweet corn .Dont say eww ,its actually pretty damn good at 5% for a standalone corn ejuice . As weird as it may sound i kinda like it . Im sure at 1-2% i can find something to use this flavoring that will really enhance other flavors .

Sweetcorn - Please let god know that this is what i want heaven to smell like lol but seriously it smells amazing .Its like a super sweet corn on the cobb smothered in real butter . How in the world can they make a corn flavoring so real smelling . Them Chinese are SMART lol . As for taste .It tastes like it smells .Its like eating the real thing . Its great stuff by itself . 2% is all you need and at that 2% there is tons of flavor but not overwhelming . I dont know what type of juice i can use this in as a background flavoring but it is good on its own and maybe some butter flavoring and something maybe like a caramel will work good with it . Im sure i can make a really tasty ejuice with a little creativity and a lot of luck .

These were well worth the 60 cents each and they are so concentrated im sure the one 10ml bottle will last forever .

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
The only corn joose I've had was squeezings... Would have never tried it before your review. But now I'm on it!

Ummmm... a bit of jalapeno and chili flavs... a dippin' joose!
mexican.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread