Health Cabin, DIY e-liquid ...Help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Hi guys, I am new at DIYing e-juice and was planning to place an order with Health Cabin, but the site info has baffled me, please help me out here.

According to my knowledge..ejuice is made up of the following.

1. PG / VG ( this produces the vapor)
2. Nicotine (this helps in overcoming the addiction)
3. Flavor ( to make it tasty)
4. Distill water or alcohol ( for diluting the PG/VG)

So in my opinion..PG/VG + Flavor, should produce the vapor.. is their any other unknown ingredient required to make E-juice that I need and am unaware of?

Because according to their information in the PG section of the DIY liquid, #3 says that PG + Flavor cannot produce any vapor?
the same is said about VG in #4.

Here are the URLs
115ml PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP(PG) [Z6 PG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail ----FOR PG
115ml Vegetable Glycerin USP (VG) [Z7 VG] - $3.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail ----FOR VG

You would also notice that the 0mg nic unflavored 115ml bottle is priced at $17.99....and the PG or VG bottles are $3.5 for 115ml. this difference in price cannot be for just adding distill water/alcohol. what is that unknown ingredient that is added in the unflavored e-liquid bottles that is causing this difference?..Or am I missing something vital here in the DIY process ?
Please help me out here guys....this is all too confusing for me to begin with:blink:

Thanks

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
I DIY my juice. So heres the deal. PG by itself will produce very little vapor. VG by itself will produce massive amounts of vapor. PG juice tastes crisper, VG juice tastes muted. PG is very thin and vapes easily in all cartos, tanks, ect... VG is verry thick and does not vape easily in many cartos, tanks, ect. full strength. This is why most juice is a PG/VG mix. Mostly PG with up to 50% VG. Most people prefer @20%VG. This is just enough to get plumes of vapor, but not mute the taste to much.

I DIY straight VG with flavor, vinager, and a bit of distilled water. Need more flavor this way, and the vinager helps pop the taste.

Any PG/VG mix is gonna work fine, and produce vapor. No secret ingrediant needed.

Good luck.

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
To answer your original question........Nicotine is added to PG or VG or a mixture of both in what we call a base liquid..that's the $17.99 bottle. The other cheaper ones are just plain VG or PG with no nicotine, thus the cheaper cost. Good luck and make sure to visit the DIY section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread