Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Dear customers,
We are very sorry to inform you that we discontinue selling eGo Bamboo APV(Stainless/Chrome/Black Chrome) for a while because the big wide spring in the cap has big resistance, which makes the Bamboo cap very hot when Bamboo is working, especially when Bamboo works at a high Voltage or Wattage with a low resistance atomizer. We are working on new good springs with low resistances and expect to get new springs ready in some days.
We will resume selling the products and their caps when the new springs are ready.
If you have Bamboos with the wider big wrong springs, please stop using the products and contact us by ticket system.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know by using Help Desk and submiting a ticket.
We look forward to always being able to serve you better.
Health Cabin

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I'm not sure what Health Cabin needs to investigate other than how to save a few cents on inexpensive replacement springs. People here have posted that these springs solve both the wimpy spring problem allowing 18650s to rattle/disconnect and the larger, more robust spring/battery cap getting too hot.
HeliX hot spring
Silver Bullet/Omega - Replacement Hot Spring - now back in stock

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Can anyone give me the dimensions of a suitable replacement spring? i.e. - diameter at the base and total length of the spring. I'd like to find one locally, if possible.

The inside diameter of the battery end cap is 25/32" and the height of my replacement Silver Bullet/Omega hot spring is 5/8".

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Thank you, sir. :thumb:

'Tis m'am but you are most welcome. :D Good luck on your search for a locally available spring. If you find something that works correctly that would be generally available could you please post back details? I'm sure there are many people who would prefer to pick up something locally rather than having to wait on vape mail for a proper spring.

Rodderik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
Georgia, USA
I received mine from Health Cabin with extra big spring. I stick it in the cap without removing the skinny default spring. Been using it without any problem for about a month now. Should I submitt a ticket?

i would...if nothing else you get a free replacement spring out of the deal maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread