kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Good vendor,registered supplier on ecf.

They have a sub forum here.

I've had dozens of orders from them no problems.

I grew up with an Old English Sheepdog....best bark in the game.

Thanks for the quick response!

I always like to meet others who know the sheepie breed! To me --they are the best bark in the game!

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Their RY4 is fantastic!

I've ordered from them on numerous occasions... you'll have to wait a while, being it's coming from China, but I've ordered juice and attys from 'em, and never a problem!

A very good vendor, with excellent prices, as long as you don't wait until you're completely out to place your order!

zymox

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
sweden
Same goes for me, Had severals order from them and couldn't be more happy about it. I always use DHL for delivery, fast and reliable. Orders batteries from other sites because the DHL is having an issue with it from China. Had a complain once on bad liquid and in my next order they took care of it without any problems.
Triple menthol and RY4 is great.

Last edited:

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
IMHO: The postal systems in China and Hong Kong are terrible.
If you're in the USA - add on the cost of DHL shipping and you're even with buying from the USA suppliers and you'll get your delivery in less than half the time from a US supplier. Use regular shipping with China and it takes weeks to get things.
Sorry to be negative, but this issue with Hong Kong now x-raying every package soured me on buying from China and Hong Kong.
I've got an order for a charger from Fasttech that's been sitting in Hong Kong since August 30th with no movement.
No batteries and no juice, just a charger. My advice is to look into more US suppliers that keep their mark up low.
For example check out DesertVapes Electronic Cigarettes and Supply
Not to be confused with High Desert Vapes - Desert Vapes has fantastic pricing and super fast delivery.
There's a bunch of other US suppliers out there that price fair and save you a lot of aggravation over the china sites.

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I made my own health cabin.

12299172.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread