Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I just ordered Cereal last week, so I haven't tried it yet. But for that particular flavor, it has been reported on here that it is super strong.

Maybe each individual flavor is different rather than the typical 15-20% like LorAnn's, Capella's, and Perfumer's Apprentice?

Thanks Sophie. The caramel butter smells strong. I haven't opened the black currant yet. Maybe it would be a good idea to start out a little lower? Maybe 10% and work up from there, as needed. I typically do need my flavors stronger than a lot of people, but too much caramel butter runs the risk of getting sickly-sweet. Thanks for your suggestion :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I just recently got some HC flavorings (Caramel Butter and Black Currant). I've looked on their site, and don't see a suggestion on what percentage of flavoring to use. Do any of you have experience w/ HC flavorings?? If so, what's a good percentage to start out with?
Thanks!

... as others have said 20-35%. That figure used to be on their sight. The RY4 they used to sell required 35-50%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread