• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
Has anyone ordered from health cabin via their express service (EMS, fastway)? How long does it take? I'm looking at ordering some liquid through them but dont really feel like waiting too long (I'm incredibly impatient). Also is 34AUD all up for a 110ml incl shipping cheap still new to this. I'd like to get my kit and my liquid around the same time (I'm ordering my kit from aus) as I mentioned I'm very impatient and don't like waiting to play with my toys

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
Usually takes about a week but don't stake your life on it.
My fastest from HC was 4 days, longest 4 weeks but 90% of the time it's a week.
Price is OK, There is cheaper, but HC are good to deal with. I also like Eastmall and Greenhouse One.
Don't worry, you'll have tried them all before the year's out.
Good luck.
Oh, and a tip, if you stalk your postie they will avoid you.

maxy007

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Australia
I buy my liquid from FreedomSmokeUSA it's way better than the dekang stuff as it's mixed when you order it and it just tastes cleaner. Dekang is ok when you first start vaping but if you want something that's cleaner try the USA vendors. My current faves are Hopscotch, Wyatt Earp, RY5 and for a down and dirty cig taste pure cig.

Hope this helps

Maxy

maxy007

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Australia
it's a sort of tobaccy, nutty flavour. I really like it. It has a slight sweetness to it. It's a dark liquid.
There is also RY5 which is similar and has maybe a touch of caramel in it. it's a tad sweeter than RY4.

If you aren't sure if you're going to like a flavour be sure to get small or sample bottles (if available) first. Nothing worse than having 30ml of a juice that tastes like crap!!

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
Lol I'm finding that out now. Bought 30ml of 0mg apple juice from ecigswarehouse it's a juicewhore flavour... And gotta say, not impressed, it tastes kinda like artificial apple (yes I know it is artificial) and cinnamon but it's hard to put a label on it... Kinda keeps me guessing but it also leaves a dry burn sensation in my throat, normal y/n?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread