Whois healthcabin.com

Reactions: Tonee N

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
It is owned by Healthcabin no doubt. But none of my browser wills let me access it as it has no certificate. If you put in a credit card keep watch on it. If Paypal and it only went thru Paypal probably no problem as that is encrypted. I would still change PayPal password just to sure though

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Used my debit card but it hasn't been charged and I placed the order early this am. They sent me a code to access the company that is processing the payment, which I did, and I can file a complaint, request a refund etc. directly from them. Looks like an auto send - nothing from the site itself. But the order info on the site says my items are shipping from a warehouse in Western US. I'm wondering it it might be an abandoned affiliate site.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Used my debit card but it hasn't been charged and I placed the order early this am. They sent me a code to access the company that is processing the payment, which I did, and I can file a complaint, request a refund etc. directly from them. Looks like an auto send - nothing from the site itself. But the order info on the site says my items are shipping from a warehouse in Western US. I'm wondering it it might be an abandoned affiliate site.
It might be something new to bypass the tariff

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Have you tried opening an account on Healthcabin.net or logging in on healthcabin with the same id and password used to make purchase to see if order shows up there too?

I tried logging into healthcabin.net but they say my email isn't valid and keep asking me to put in a valid one.

You know... my email is a .net. Wonder if their sign in is reading it as a website.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Wise. Their are a lot of collection activities that slowly grow your background and then all that know you and associate with you.
I would do all to clean up your computer and what it communicates with around your house. Viruses can be stored in unusual places.

You could be "assimilated" at their convenience and their benefit. You could be Borg and not know it until needed for another devious purpose.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Yeah, I checked my spam folder in case something from them was there and I had 4 "your order is confirmed" all with "click link for details" like I'm gonna fall for that, and bonus - a blackmail letter from some dude who claims to have hacked my computer and taken photos of me with my computer's camera of me up to no good on the net and threatens to send them to all my contacts if I don't pay hundreds into his bitcoin account. First of all, there is no camera on my computer, and second of all - well there is no second of all. I went ahead and changed my login info too. Running SpyBot now, so I'm off. Thanks for all your help.

Reactions: Ryedan

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Computer scrubbed. Got message from .net that .com was their test server and they have now removed it to another server, so .com will now redirect to .net. The stuff I ordered is no longer in stock, but if I still want to order from one of the US warehouses I get 30% off for my trouble. Nice of them.

Off to shop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread