Health concerns about vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!Curious!!

Nov 10, 2019
Hey Guys,

I really hope this question isn't posted all the time but I am just kinda concerned because of the current vaping discussion.
So I started vaping 2 months ago. Generally I hit my Smok Trinity Alpha three to four times a day and if I do so I just go for the buzz. Two deep inhales (until the LED turns from green to white) and then just enjoy it. I make sure that I live an active lifestyle with a ....load of sport. However, since vaping is presented I am concerned if there might be some severe dangers connected to this vaping behavior.
I really hope you don't perceive this as troll post.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey Guys,

I really hope this question isn't posted all the time but I am just kinda concerned because of the current vaping discussion.
So I started vaping 2 months ago. Generally I hit my Smok Trinity Alpha three to four times a day and if I do so I just go for the buzz. Two deep inhales (until the LED turns from green to white) and then just enjoy it. I make sure that I live an active lifestyle with a ....load of sport. However, since vaping is presented I am concerned if there might be some severe dangers connected to this vaping behavior.

Hi and welcome,
Why do you think we would not perceive this as a troll post?
You admit to beginning to vape during a time of heavy media reporting of an unknown "vape illness" that kills mostly young men.

If you are not a smoker or a nicotine user, common sense dictates that you should not vape.
If you are worried, see your doctor.

Cheers
I

!!Curious!!

Nov 10, 2019
Hi and welcome,
Why do you think we would not perceive this as a troll post?
You admit to beginning to vape during a time of heavy media reporting of an unknown "vape illness" that kills mostly young men.

If you are not a smoker or a nicotine user, common sense dictates that you should not vape.
If you are worried, see your doctor.

Cheers
I

Hi I smoked Hookah for a long time, gave vaping a shot and liked it.
I'm aware that doctors might be the right source for any medical advice. However, I often perceive it that doctors themselves don't know what's going on with current topics and often times overgeneralize. I know that THC cartridges can be sketchy but I don't know if the presented severe health issues can also occur with vape products. I wanted to look for an honest report from long-time users because I find them more reliable in this circumstance than overgeneralized news.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
As long as you buy quality eliquids, or make your own from quality ingredients, you shouldn't have an issue. Same with your devices. No sketchy stuff, used properly and cared for.

If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.. all bets are off.

Also, soon, you will have adapted to the nicotine and no more buzz unless you stretch it out that 3-4 times a day to 3 or 4 times a week...

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Nicotine vaping is for smokers wanting to get off and stay off combustible cigarettes. If that is not you, you should not be vaping, in my opinion. Nicotine vaping is far better for you than smoking, but doing neither is better for you.

[QUOTE = "!! Curious !!, post: 22239079, member: 354825"]
Hey Guys,

[/ QUOTE]

It is very serious and worthy of respect. I fully support

• Optimistic

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Inappropriate

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wonder this too. I have zero desire to quit vaping kind of ever. Because, if I did I know I would return to smoking fairly quickly. There is something to be said for vaping to quit, for SOME people.

I was a three ppd smoker for decades and I tried EVERYTHING to quit. Except hypnosis (I can't do it) or Chantix. But, literally everything else.

So uh, I have found a viable substitute (for me) which, I am certain has SOME impact on my health (that can't really be measured yet) and I have ZERO ZERO no desire to quit vaping. I would return to smoking eventually, continued vaping until my death is probably safer "for ME."

YOU may want to quit, which is fine but don't speak for all vapers, it's not really fair.

Vaping is not harm free I don't think. I would not advise a non smoker to begin the habit. But, well, whatever. If you do, you do.

Anna

Reactions: Rossum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread