Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
My bet is on a flavoring in the new juice. I thought I had a PG intolerance but turns out to be a sensitivity to certain juices which must be from the favoring they use. I can vape 50/50 of some juices with no problems at all, others either the same day or the next morning my eyes are puffy and itchy like I have terrible hay fever. I tend to try and stay a little higher on the VG scale as I know I am a little sensitive to PG but, for me, it really has to do more with the flavorings. Some just don't agree with me.

Hang in there, you'll find a replacement juice that does it for you. Sounds like you are vaping a plain bacco juice, personally I like the Dekang and Hangsen juices (same company, different brand labels) for general inexpensive bacco. None have ever given me a problem but again YMMV.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
We never really noticed this "fatigue" problem with cigarettes because cigarettes really don't have much taste to start with -- which I never realized until I had been vaping for a while.

Andria

Go smoke a cig now and you will notice that it has a very strong taste that does not taste good. When we smoked, every cig tasted like that but we could not taste it due to the fatigue over time.

Reactions: Puff2K

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Go smoke a cig now and you will notice that it has a very strong taste that does not taste good. When we smoked, every cig tasted like that but we could not taste it due to the fatigue over time.

No thanks!!! Over 9 months since my last one... I'm aiming for a year smoke-free! But I don't even like tobacco vapes anymore, because I came to loathe that taste. I can tolerate a hint of something sweet, like maybe a sort of pipe tobacco, but not much of it, and only occasionally (after meals!). But anything that tastes like cigarettes, I want no part of.

Andria

Reactions: bones1274

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA

No thanks!!!

Yeah, Andria herself beat me too it, but when I read that I almost laughed...being fairly familiar with Andria...that ain't gonna happen. ;)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Thanks for the replies guys, I rarely drink water maybe it could be that catching up with me??

What do you guys mean when you say dry vaping? I inhale and there's plenty of smoke.

Another thing I notice is when I try a new flavour it is strong in taste, but after a week I can't taste it, unless I try a new flavour is this normal? If I go back to the liquid I could no longer taste after a few days I can taste it again.
Everything you describe here~ you're NOT drinking enough water. I don't know how much water to advice someone to drink other than to say a LOT!!!!!!!!!

And when you feel like maybe you've had enough.....drink some more.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Froggy throat..I had it and still do with some juices. I played around with the pg/vg ratios, around 5months of vaping I just couldn't take a 50/50 w/o major froggy throat/phlegm, opting for "maximum VG" which is an 80/20 blend and there's some ejuices I just can't vape although I love them (a Pina Colada one..I passed to my daughter and she loves it, too, but no ill effects for her).

good luck

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Get it checked out by a Dr. You don't want to have something wrong with you that may need to be caught early. It might be something that is coincidental to your vaping habits. Of course, most Dr.'s will tell you to quit vaping, and if you for whatever reason you feel that you have to, then don't feel bad about it. Your health is more important than anything and not even an ecig should stand in the way of that. If it turns out it's nothing more than a little dehydration, then you can adjust accordingly, but if it's something that is bothersome to you, go see the Doc.

Yes please go see your doctor. You stated you were a heavy smoker for a very long time and if you have been vaping basically the same thing for over 2 years and just now this is happening to you more could be going on with you health-wise then a vaping related issue.

Evokazz

Sep 12, 2012
UK
Thanks for the amazing replies, I know its not a major health issue, as if I dont vape for a day or so, everything returns to normal, my first step, is to drink more water today and see how that goes, failing that I will try more juices.

Drink wise all I drink is coffee, I can go weeks without a glass of water, so I am going to start there.

Reactions: Puff2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread