Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Just got my first order in from HHV and here are my thoughts,

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

So my 4 bottles were born on 2/19/14 so they are only 4 days old and will need some steep time but right out of the mail all 4 are great.

First off, Cin City - Probably one of the best Cinna Bun flavors I have tried yet, the cinnamon is light and accents the nice doughy buttery flavor of the roll. will be on a top list for an ADV for any Cinna bun lover.

Gooey Butter Cake - Very spot on Cake taste on this one, not like cheap cake, its like homemade cake with a buttery taste on the exhale. I am loving this one as well.

Vanilla Dream - Just about enough said, straight vanilla and tastes clean and smooth.

Blade - I ordered a small bottle of this because I don't tend to like minty vapes, well that was a mistake. this Vanilla Mint is a great vape. It tastes just like the chalky vanilla mints.

So first order from HHV was a success and as always I will be ordering a supply again :)
:vapor:

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Oh man, what a blast from the past! Vaping chimp was my ADV for several months when I first started vaping. Been hooked on Bobas ever since. Think I will order a bottle of the Chimp to see how it tastes on modern hardware...

:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

I know right? Moment of nostalgia. Was thinking I should order some too just for old time's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread