If you could only choose ONE dessert/cake-type vape, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Do you just let yours steep off to the side somewhere or do you let it breathe as well?

I've popped the tops and left them off for about 12 hrs. Then shake every day or so. Take the cap off and squeeze gently to let air exchange. Shake more. Been doing that for a week, but I've read I need 2 weeks min to steep. I've sampled a few of the juices that smell really good, but alas, the vape just isn't right. Sooooo, I'm trying to be patient and let them steep.

foggy7692

Moved On
Feb 3, 2015
NYC
I saw this thread a few days ago and had to make a few posts in "New Member's" so I could post here..

I strongly, strongly, strongly recommend "The O.B." by Suicide Bunny.. Creamy cake-flavored juices are my favorite it, and this is my go-to, all day vape.. I switch it up sometimes because I get to used to the flavor, but I always fall back on The O.B. It's hard to describe but definitely a delicious, creamy cake flavor. Sometimes I feel like I taste a tiny hint of coconut, sometimes I taste real cotton candy in the background. But definitely delicious, cake!!
I've tried a LOT of the most popular creamy flavors out there too
:p

Milk & Honey is great also! I also recently finally tried Nicoticket, got like every flavor - I'm liking Strawnilla more and more. it's delicious strawberries and cream, one of the best I've tried. NT is good but not my favorite.. I agree with the poster above - too sweet for me. Kind of a artificial sweetener taste in some of them
The O.B. is my fave! :)

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Blueberry Muffin, by sweet-vapes.com -- since you don't like "too sweet", this one may be just right; I actually like to add a bit of sweetener to it.

Also, Banana Nut Bread by High Desert Vapes -- but get the flavor shot; their juices are really weak if you don't get the extra flavor shot.

Andria

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Highbrow Vapors Caramel Cake. Well worth the try.

Just have to thank you for this recommendation! I didn't even let it steep, and it is delicious FOOB!! I'm glad I decided to roll the dice and ordered a 30 ml bottle of the Caramel Cake. YUMMY

I haven't tried the MBV ones yet - letting them steep a bit.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Deadly Sin from GoodLifeVapor. Try it at different power levels; the flavor changes dramatically! Low-power is kind of like a rice-krispy treat, at higher power the cinnamon comes out stronger, making it more like a cinnamon roll. Delicious at all power levels, though!

(A little less "roll" (i.e. bread flavor) than the MBV Cinnamon Roll, though, which is also pretty good.)

POTENTCITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
NYC
Just have to thank you for this recommendation! I didn't even let it steep, and it is delicious FOOB!! I'm glad I decided to roll the dice and ordered a 30 ml bottle of the Caramel Cake. YUMMY

I haven't tried the MBV ones yet - letting them steep a bit.

are you dripping ? and did you get the (70PG/30VG) that they rec? I want to try this but I think the (70PG/30VG) that they rec would be to harsh on a dripper im used to higher vg

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
are you dripping ? and did you get the (70PG/30VG) that they rec? I want to try this but I think the (70PG/30VG) that they rec would be to harsh on a dripper im used to higher vg

No, I don't drip - I filled a tank. I ordered 50/50 PG/VG for my juice. I can't tolerate higher PG. Their site says you can customize any order in the comments. I asked for all to be 50/50 and I got just that!

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
I am a fan of Beantown's Lemonem. Tastes like a lemon cookie with a nice subtle lemon rather than being over powering. Flesh & Bone by Beantown is one I keep meaning to try it is suppose to be a peach blueberry cobbler. I obviously like Beantown's Oh' Face as well a strawberry creme which is my go to dessert flavor profile.

I like Infamous Trill which is a strawberry blackberry custard.

I also just got some Sicboy M.B.Y.C but have not had a chance to try it yet.

Steam Machine Elixirs has some good flavor profiles in max vg.

So many juices out there

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Lemon Vanilla cake - Ahlusion.

You sure i can't drink this stuff?

Do you taste the cake in this juice? In some that I've tried, I find the additional flavor (strawberry, lemon, etc.) to overshadow the cake. Would really like to find one where I can taste the cake with just a hint of the additional flavor.

thatmank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Houston
Do you taste the cake in this juice? In some that I've tried, I find the additional flavor (strawberry, lemon, etc.) to overshadow the cake. Would really like to find one where I can taste the cake with just a hint of the additional flavor.

To me it's spot on lemon pound cake. Definitely taste the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread