Heathers Heavenly Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicnamehere

Aug 27, 2013
Los Angeles, Ca
So far HHV is my favorite by far. Dark Horse is my favorite - reminds me of my old analog with caramel - and Angels Kiss - cool fruit but not candy gross - is just awesome when not in tobacco mood. I could have just these two and no other juice and be happy (but I'm not going to). Dragons fire is great. I didn't love Legend but it was still good. Shadow too much chocolate for me but still good. Still need to try hunstman and Heavenly T.

I wish they had a good cucumber melon and a green tea. I'm on the hunt for these, so far the ones I've tried didn't work for me.

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
One more note, don't wait until you're almost out of liquid to reorder with HHV. The worth the wait thing is true but like their website says, it really does take 2-5 business days just to process your order. Sometimes that can seem like a year if you're hurting for juice, and then you still have steep time with the majority of their juices. Just a heads up!

Sighlense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Upstate New York
I have not had a tobacco from HHV I did not like, but I love legend
it was really good after 1 month steep but amazing after 2
that's on my reorder list and I have to try huntsman

also even though I mostly do tobacco's there heavenly waffles are great

For me, Legend loses it's bang the longer it sits. Huntsman tastes just like a marb light to me(and that's not a bad thing..hehe). I have to get some Serendipity because it's supposedly a deeper stronger Legend, which for me would be perfect.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Well that's good to hear. I can deal with any coffee vape, I have mixing magic if they are just ok so no worry there. Watermelon is just behind strawberry as my primary fruit vape, so I should like that one too. It was those other two I was wondering about, so it looks like I'm gonna enjoy this shipment.

I LOVE ECBlend, love them. I like myfreedomsmokes but I'm looking for a third option in vendors that gives me distinct and varied vapes. I did not like Mt Baker, V4L is ok but nothing special, Halo has a few I sorta like but not a ton, and Vapedojo's stuff is a little overpowering with the artificial flavors. Based on the reviews here I figure I have to try HHV, Allusion, Alice and Virgin. HHV is first to the plate!

You have it in about the right order, leave virgin last :) I mean their juice is okay, just very bland to me. I also am about to order a sampler from HHV, can't seem to get any of the samples from Ahlusion I want :(

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Placing an order again:

Heavenly Tobacco 30ml sight unseen
Double D Watermelon 30ml (reorder, loved this one)
Heavenly Army 15ml

Sampler:
* Flavor #1 - Legend
* Flavor #2 - Just Peachy
* Flavor #3 - Tuscan Cocoa
* Flavor #4 - Dew

Since three out of four juices I ordered the first time came back winners, I figure trying some of their tobaccos is worth a shot even at 30ml to start. Heavenly tobacco gets very high ratings in the RY4 roundup thread, and I see many of you recommend also. :thumb:

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I ordered a four pack sampler in the mandatory 70/30 sample mix and 12mg nic. It shipped the same day so I assume these are somewhat steeped. Been vaping them hard for two days straight.

Heavenly Tobacco: Very mild. Looking for a little more tobacco flavor. Quite nice though. Easily a daily rotation for me if a little more flavor were to come through.

Legend: The nuttiest by far. Very good but I'm not a huge fan of nutty flavoring and I'm getting primarily nut here.

Pirate's Booty. Very interesting. A little spicy and smokey on the exhale, which I like. Slightly rummy. A slight cocoa taste as well. I like it a lot but not sure if I'd order a big bottle.

Dragon's Fire: Undecided on this one too. Very similar to PB but with a heavier caramel note and a taste I can't put my finger on which is also present in Smooth Criminal by Ahlusion. I find this to be much more palatable than SC, which wasn't a winner for me.
It also has that nice smooth smokey taste on the exhale. More so than Pirate's Booty and the best throat hit of the bunch.

All of these are obviously using the same base and tobacco flavoring which is unique and very easy to vape and enjoy. They run nice and clean in my gear which is something I always look for. Similar to Halo juices in viscosity and clean vaporization. Noticeably less vapor production than Halo Tribeca though. I wish I would have also ordered Dark Horse. Sounds like it might have the darker tobacco punch I find slightly lacking in the other Purity line tobaccos so far. Glad I tried them. These are definitely quality juices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread