Heisenberg Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
I've never tried Heisenberg, but people say it's great, like a blue raspberry sno-cone with a little alcohol (blue curacao) flavored throat hit or something like that.. sounds to me like hitting a pipe with some blue hawaiian punch in the chamber and some blue Heisenberg on the screen... lol. I loved that show. I would have called this blue M.E.T.H. but the word won't work here and I'm sure it's not appropriate but it's still funny. :D

Heisenberg:
THIS IS A 10 MIL RECIPE, IN DROPS.. (Do not ask for percentages.. use a calculator.. I don't use nic and all the calculators have you put in nic which messes up the recipe and changes the flavor. YOU WILL HAVE TO ADJUST IF YOU ARE USING NIC.. yuck) I have not tried it in larger batches yet.. This was shake n vape ready, by the way.

In 8.5 ml base (VG/PG, I used 70/30 or so) add:
16 drops Capella Blueberry Jam
8 drops Capella Blueberry
8 drops Capella Jelly Candy
8 drops Capella Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy
8 drops Capella Green Apple
1 drop Capella Spearmint

Now, here's the kicker.. I learned this from my vape shop buddy who's been making juice for 8 years now.. The industry doesn't have it quite right on the properties of VG and PG. While it is true the VG is more viscous and can produce more vapor, it is also slower to heat, which actually slows that process back down.. PG is thinner, so it will cook off faster, meaning it will vape quicker, but it will also get hotter faster, causing that throat hit everyone talks about from PG. Here's the SCIENCE on the two liquids though.. The PG is a better carrier for the flavor because it is a molecule that is receptive to the type of molecular structure the flavor is bound in, unlike the VG, which is why we have to steep in recipes with large amounts of VG. Ironically, flavor added to pure PG will essentially shake and mix and with a warm soak will be totally blended in just a few minutes. Now, the PG and the VG blend well together because they are a compatible type of suspension liquid, although they are bound by different molecular chains. In short, what you want to do is separate your vg and pg, do the math from 8.5 ml of base.. 30 percent of 8.5 mils is what? that's how much PG you need to grab and put in your bottle and add all that flavor above to it. What happens is, when the flavor blends with the PG and the PG absorbs one of the components of the flavor to bind it, it actually amplifies the flavor, compounding it and enhancing it. Take that mixture to a warm bath and steep it for about 10 or 20 minutes and add the rest of the VG to your heated mixture. The smell should be distinct.. and it should smell just like you intended it to. After you have it all mixed together, shake the crud out of it until it's all full of bubbles, grab your device and give it a rip.. let me know what you think.. Oh, and if you don't believe all the junk above, make it both ways.. put the flavor in a vg/pg solution and steep it for 3 days.. make the other batch like I said.. flavor in the pg first until it's mixed then add the vg and tell me that the flavor is not more powerful that way. :) I LOVE SCIENCE!!!

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
Man, for a shake n vape this is really really good. I can't really place it... you can just BARELY taste the mint, which is great, because I didn't want it to be pronounced.. I think I'm tasting the jelly candy more than anything else, but the mint and the two blueberries really compliment it and the green apple just throws a wrench in the whole thing.. cotton candy, as always, just helps bring out flavors.. really really good.. I'll be making more of this.. will let you know how it is after several days steep.

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
Man, this stuff is so good.. I just got up to do an early morning pee, grabbed the mod and ripped my Heisenberg clone some more and GOD I love this stuff!! The mint is all but gone now and it just kind of has this barely noticeable 'cool' aftertaste (the sno-cone effect?) and is just sweet and yummy. I'm thinking maybe dial back on the jelly candy just a tad and up the blueberry across the board, but then you'll probably start to taste the blueberry ... part of the best things about the good e-juice recipes is that you're probably not supposed to taste the individual ingredients and be able to 'tell what's in there'. I think the idea was that they mixed some stuff together and came up with a wow like this one and decided "let's sell that.. no one will EVER be able to re-create it" Which may well be true, as we don't know exactly what has been put in them. All the recipes I see for Heisenberg call for Anise and even Black Currant, Blackberry and all kinds of other stuff. Sounds like a licorice nightmare to me.. This sounded more like what everyone was describing.. I do hope someone that has tried heisenberg will give this a quick go for comparison.

Reactions: Kenna

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Would there be a calculation which can round up by %
He made a 10 mL recipe. 8.5 mL is base leaving 1.5 mL total flavoring.

10 mL = 100%
8.5 mL = 85%
1.5 mL = 15%

15% / 49 total drops = 0.306% per drop

16 drops x 0.306% = 4.896% = 0.4896 mL
08 drops x 0.306% = 2.448% = 0.2448 mL
01 drops x 0.306% = 0.306% = 0.0306 mL
---------------Total = 14.994% = 1.4994 mL

Round off as you see fit. Keep in mind this is only as accurate as OP's info. The way my math is working that is 32.68 drops per mL which seem a little high to me but we won't know unless OP cares to verify.

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
I didn't know i could boost the flavour concentrates by adding 1.5 ml pg and 1.5ml flavour then a quick warm bath & 10 or 20 minute steep time then add the 7ml VG! @CloudMutilator Thank you for this awesome TIP i will do this from now on! I've learnt something new today [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Great! I just hope he's actually correct. Let me know if it makes a difference for you.. It seems to me it makes a difference in steep time.. if you do it this way, it tastes as good right away as it would with a two week steep.. that's my take on it..

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
He made a 10 mL recipe. 8.5 mL is base leaving 1.5 mL total flavoring.

10 mL = 100%
8.5 mL = 85%
1.5 mL = 15%

15% / 49 total drops = 0.306% per drop

16 drops x 0.306% = 4.896% = 0.4896 mL
01 drops x 0.306% = 0.306% = 0.0306 mL
---------------Total = 14.994% = 1.4994 mL

Round off as you see fit. Keep in mind this is only as accurate as OP's info. The way my math is working that is 32.68 drops per mL which seem a little high to me but we won't know unless OP cares to verify.

Thanks for doing that for me, as it's really tedious to try to wrap my head around those conversions.. I'm an approximator, because I've found you don't have to do it EXACTLY, drop for drop as someone else for it to come out enjoyable to you.. as closely as I could, I broke it down into ratios that made sense..Obviously I wound up with a little over 10ml when it was all said and done... or my drops are just fat.. who knows.. I would go off of this formula for a first test if it's easier for you to use. Seems like they are good ratios.. just use the same amount of pg or vg and put it in a bottle larger than 10ml.. maybe a 13.5 mil bottle because it goes a bit over 10.. does that help?

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
And, of course, this thread reminded me to go taste it again.. it's the same, more or less.. as I can remember.. I made 8 oz. :) I REALLY like this stuff.. leaves the lips feeling kind of numb and a 'hot' feeling in the middle of the tongue.. flavors are sublime and not too much of either.. well blended.. a keeper.
Now all we need is for someone who's had the real thing to make and try this to see if it's even close.

Lews Therin

Jun 4, 2017
I've never tried Heisenberg, but people say it's great, like a blue raspberry sno-cone with a little alcohol (blue curacao) flavored throat hit or something like that.. sounds to me like hitting a pipe with some blue hawaiian punch in the chamber and some blue Heisenberg on the screen... lol. I loved that show. I would have called this blue M.E.T.H. but the word won't work here and I'm sure it's not appropriate but it's still funny. :D

Heisenberg:
THIS IS A 10 MIL RECIPE, IN DROPS.. (Do not ask for percentages.. use a calculator.. I don't use nic and all the calculators have you put in nic which messes up the recipe and changes the flavor. YOU WILL HAVE TO ADJUST IF YOU ARE USING NIC.. yuck) I have not tried it in larger batches yet.. This was shake n vape ready, by the way.

In 8.5 ml base (VG/PG, I used 70/30 or so) add:
16 drops Capella Blueberry Jam
8 drops Capella Blueberry
8 drops Capella Jelly Candy
8 drops Capella Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy
8 drops Capella Green Apple
1 drop Capella Spearmint

Now, here's the kicker.. I learned this from my vape shop buddy who's been making juice for 8 years now.. The industry doesn't have it quite right on the properties of VG and PG. While it is true the VG is more viscous and can produce more vapor, it is also slower to heat, which actually slows that process back down.. PG is thinner, so it will cook off faster, meaning it will vape quicker, but it will also get hotter faster, causing that throat hit everyone talks about from PG. Here's the SCIENCE on the two liquids though.. The PG is a better carrier for the flavor because it is a molecule that is receptive to the type of molecular structure the flavor is bound in, unlike the VG, which is why we have to steep in recipes with large amounts of VG. Ironically, flavor added to pure PG will essentially shake and mix and with a warm soak will be totally blended in just a few minutes. Now, the PG and the VG blend well together because they are a compatible type of suspension liquid, although they are bound by different molecular chains. In short, what you want to do is separate your vg and pg, do the math from 8.5 ml of base.. 30 percent of 8.5 mils is what? that's how much PG you need to grab and put in your bottle and add all that flavor above to it. What happens is, when the flavor blends with the PG and the PG absorbs one of the components of the flavor to bind it, it actually amplifies the flavor, compounding it and enhancing it. Take that mixture to a warm bath and steep it for about 10 or 20 minutes and add the rest of the VG to your heated mixture. The smell should be distinct.. and it should smell just like you intended it to. After you have it all mixed together, shake the crud out of it until it's all full of bubbles, grab your device and give it a rip.. let me know what you think.. Oh, and if you don't believe all the junk above, make it both ways.. put the flavor in a vg/pg solution and steep it for 3 days.. make the other batch like I said.. flavor in the pg first until it's mixed then add the vg and tell me that the flavor is not more powerful that way. :) I LOVE SCIENCE!!!

Lews Therin

Jun 4, 2017
You can actually buy the concentrate from the manufacturer £9.99 for sadly only 30 mil of concentrate from Vampire vape in the UK. Alternatively you can get Heisenblag from Vapours are us in the UK £9.99 for 100 mil of concentrate. I know half the fun is trying to crack it yourself. This can get very expensive very fast. Vaperours are us also do a spot on Pinkman to for the same price, the only highly noticeable difference is that they are colourless. Here are the links if you are interested https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/e-liquid/flavour-concentrates.html

http://vapours-r-us.co.uk/new-100ml-extra-strong-concentrated-flavourings-for-e-liquids/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread