• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hellen's new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LOL... you stinker Bob!

I am soooo in love with this Chameleon!! For any of you who haven't seen it, go here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/54296-ikenvape-now-open.html and see Isaac's video.

This Dutch unit was designed by the same guy who FIRST made the Lady Pipe (China stole his design later!! A bit of e-cig history for ya!). Well received there with no problems, Ikenvape saw that this unit was perfect for vaping and had something for everyone and brought it here to be available to the US.

It is unbelievably small (The overall length is 71,9mm/2.83in and the diameter = 19,50mm/0.76in) and the perfect hand size (built to use a 16340 battery). Anodized aluminum and made thicker than most (don't have the actual thickness, but I've compared it to other mods). Great threads on all parts, no sharp cuts, no fiddling to start threads connecting (screws together easily). No worries about stripping threads with this one.

The button is tiny, flat and recessed. It will fool you as the button looks almost too small in the picture but it isn't! The flat of a thumb or pointer finger effortlessly and easily presses it to activate (no need to work your finger into the tube cut at the switch). It will not activate when put in a pocket or purse. I have been using it since 3pm yesterday, and not a single misfire (every press works). It is positioned well and honestly, the most comfortable button I've used/tried (I've tried lots of mods owned by you guys and ummm I have a 'few' here as well).

I decided to purchase the Chameleon because it was a combination of all the features that I wanted in several mods that are available for sale on ECF.

• Extra small in size
  • Great button (safe!)
  • Adapters are all included in the price and you get 3 models! (more are coming out but this currently ships with 801, 901 and 510)
  • Super no scratch finish
  • Sealed off switch compartment (switch is a separate center piece that screws on to the battery tube)
  • No wires, no solder
  • No spring (big issue with other mods) has a solid post that adjusts to the battery!
  • Compression fit adapters (no twisting off when you remove an atty!)
  • Extension tube (soon) for 6v or a 17670 3.7v 1800mAh battery
  • Passthrough adapter (soon)
  • Totally sealed battery compartment
  • No b.s. one year warranty.
Try to find all that in a unit out the door for $99! If you want batteries, charger and atomizers you can buy the kit ready with all of it delivered to you. I had everything I needed, so bought the base kit (which includes the 3 adapters).

The standard Unit + all 3 adapters is $99.99

Whole Kit, including
1 Chameleon
3 Adapters
2 Cr-123/16340 batteries
1 battery Charger
1 901 atomizer
1 801 atomizer
1 510 atomizer
is $139.99

The Chameleon is Fully backed by a Solid 1 Year warranty Including FREE Maintenance!

One really great thing for me is the 801 adapter. It is made with air holes so you get the just right air flow to the atomizer (this has been the worst thing about all other mods for me with 801s)!! The Chameleon's adapter is perfection for my 302, RN4072 and DSE801 attys. The 901 will also run KR808 cartomizers! The 510 is vapin' bliss on this little gem. More atomizer model adapters are coming out soon as well.

BTW, he also has High Voltage atomizers (batteries, chargers and other stuff)! More info. or to order a Chameleon is here Products

I ordered and had it in 3 days! Honestly, this is my best PV purchase of 2009 (and I've made... ahemmmmm, a few)!

If you want one, tell him Hellen sent ya!

You guys can check it out at the December meet up (and cry cuz you don't have one too)!! See ya there!

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
LOL... you stinker Bob!

I am soooo in love with this Chameleon!! For any of you who haven't seen it, go here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/54296-ikenvape-now-open.html and see Isaac's video.

This Dutch unit was designed by the same guy who FIRST made the Lady Pipe (China stole his design later!! A bit of e-cig history for ya!). Well received there with no problems, Ikenvape saw that this unit was perfect for vaping and had something for everyone and brought it here to be available to the US.

It is unbelievably small (The overall length is 71,9mm/2.83in and the diameter = 19,50mm/0.76in) and the perfect hand size (built to use a 16340 battery). Anodized aluminum and made thicker than most (don't have the actual thickness, but I've compared it to other mods). Great threads on all parts, no sharp cuts, no fiddling to start threads connecting (screws together easily). No worries about stripping threads with this one.

The button is tiny, flat and recessed. It will fool you as the button looks almost too small in the picture but it isn't! The flat of a thumb or pointer finger effortlessly and easily presses it to activate (no need to work your finger into the tube cut at the switch). It will not activate when put in a pocket or purse. I have been using it since 3pm yesterday, and not a single misfire (every press works). It is positioned well and honestly, the most comfortable button I've used/tried (I've tried lots of mods owned by you guys and ummm I have a 'few' here as well).

I decided to purchase the Chameleon because it was a combination of all the features that I wanted in several mods that are available for sale on ECF.

• Extra small in size
  • Great button (safe!)
  • Adapters are all included in the price and you get 3 models! (more are coming out but this currently ships with 801, 901 and 510)
  • Super no scratch finish
  • Sealed off switch compartment (switch is a separate center piece that screws on to the battery tube)
  • No wires, no solder
  • No spring (big issue with other mods) has a solid post that adjusts to the battery!
  • Compression fit adapters (no twisting off when you remove an atty!)
  • Extension tube (soon) for 6v or a 17670 3.7v 1800mAh battery
  • Passthrough adapter (soon)
  • Totally sealed battery compartment
  • No b.s. one year warranty.
Try to find all that in a unit out the door for $99! If you want batteries, charger and atomizers you can buy the kit ready with all of it delivered to you. I had everything I needed, so bought the base kit (which includes the 3 adapters).

The standard Unit + all 3 adapters is $99.99

Whole Kit, including
1 Chameleon
3 Adapters
2 Cr-123/16340 batteries
1 battery Charger
1 901 atomizer
1 801 atomizer
1 510 atomizer
is $139.99

The Chameleon is Fully backed by a Solid 1 Year warranty Including FREE Maintenance!

One really great thing for me is the 801 adapter. It is made with air holes so you get the just right air flow to the atomizer (this has been the worst thing about all other mods for me with 801s)!! The Chameleon's adapter is perfection for my 302, RN4072 and DSE801 attys. The 901 will also run KR808 cartomizers! The 510 is vapin' bliss on this little gem. More atomizer model adapters are coming out soon as well.

BTW, he also has High Voltage atomizers (batteries, chargers and other stuff)! More info. or to order a Chameleon is here Products

I ordered and had it in 3 days! Honestly, this is my best PV purchase of 2009 (and I've made... ahemmmmm, a few)!

If you want one, tell him Hellen sent ya!

You guys can check it out at the December meet up (and cry cuz you don't have one too)!! See ya there!

Yeah, I am gonna cry...
Cry from laughing cause mine is on the way :D
So now I have the BSB and the Chameleon :cool:

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo :D

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
OK Ms. Hellen... you have sold me. I've been on the fence for my first mod and did see this on the forum. Your review is excellent and you've sold me. I think I will be happy with it. Especially since it comes with the batts and charger! OMG the whole battery thing has me so confused I feel like a one celled amoeba sometimes, sheesh.

Hmm, if I order tonight I bet I have it in time for meeting. We may just be starting a trend here! ;)

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Just to clarify I purchased my batteries and charger from Battery Junction with priority 2 to 3 day delivery from USPS. They won't get here until probably Wed. What's really unreal is that I ordered my Chameleon Friday night from Ikenvape and it showed up in my mailbox today on the same 2 to 3 day priority mail service from USPS. Isaac from Ikenvape must know somebody at the post office to get my package to me that fast...

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Why am I so battery ignorant/stupid?

DELETED STUPID QUESTION - they are out of batts needed :(

Guess it's time to go look up Battery Junction... but yea, which type of batt do I need for this thing? I don't see it on the Ikenvape site or description of the Chammy (I like that nick heh).

I want my new toy! *lip quivers*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread