Hello all - former smoker, 48 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dean Marino

Moved On
Sep 6, 2019
Glad to see all of you. I reside in MI. MI is trying to push me back to cigarettes :(.

Cigarette free since 7-13-2019. Have three Suorin Drops, one Air Plus. I stick with salts.
Favorite is Solace Latte Nicotine Salt eliquid.

Given current MI EDICTS (not laws).... I have a small advantage. I hold a PhD in Analytical Chemistry - and worked for 3 years as a Pharmaceutical Formulator.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Glad to see all of you. I reside in MI. MI is trying to push me back to cigarettes :(.

Cigarette free since 7-13-2019. Have three Suorin Drops, one Air Plus. I stick with SALTS.
Favorite is Solace Latte Nicotine Salt eLiquid.

Given current MI EDICTS (not laws).... I have a small advantage. I hold a PhD in Analytical Chemistry - and worked for 3 years as a Pharmaceutical Formulator.

Howdy and welcome :)
Your insight could be invaluable here.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Nope - dumping account, as site reports "URL has been removed", on all data links.

No need to post on a site that dumps data. Please remove account, I will go elsewhere.
You might as well leave the internet entirely then. You ran into spam prevention algorithms not bias. That’s how literally everything works now. You linked badly is all. Links can be added in a correct manner.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome if you change your mind. The site terms and conditions state you have to have 5 posts before posting links. This is to avoid spammers and unauthorized advertising. If avoiding that bothers you then I'm sure you can find another vaping forum happy to allow your links off the bat if that is so important to you.

Hard to figure out why a link to Solace Latte Salt Liquid could be all that important to you unless that was your primary purpose for posting here. In which case the requirement served its purpose.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Well, the doctor has a short fuse.
    The doc is short of patience..
    badpuns.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread