Hello all, new vaper here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdzrtvap

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2012
Phelan, CA
Been lurking and reading here for 38 days and learned that a KGO was for me :2cool: so over to Hossiers i went, picked up the starter kit and some cartos then on over to Pink Spot Vapors for some Outlaw 555 and Menthol for the wife. been anolog free for 39 days after 30 + years at 1 1/2 PAD.

A little more reading and learning and off to Got Vapes to pick up the new C8 and all i can say is i am one happy camper. after more reading I placed a rather large order over at WL for some DIY mixing, I cant wait...

So now I'm a member here and look forward to the vaping days ahead.

hdzrtvap

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2012
Phelan, CA
Glad to hear that it's working out for you both. As for the C8's, I haven't read anything good yet. Lots of leaking. Good luck with it. Hope you don't have any problems.

Welcome to ECF.

I see some reviews surfacing and was not happy to see a few of them but i am happy to report i got my C8's today and filled them per the video on got vaps site just the way it show, filled from the side with bottle and plastic tip and have not had one problem.

Using 70/30 555 right now and just filled it for the second time, it just keeps getting better no leaks what so ever :)

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
Welcome to ECF hdzrtvap!!!!! I too got my KGO from Hoosiers, and I am finding it was a great choice for a starter. Congratulations on 39 days!!!!! You'll find a great community here to help you continue in your success! Best of luck to you!:toast:

Been lurking and reading here for 38 days and learned that a KGO was for me :2cool: so over to Hossiers i went, picked up the starter kit and some cartos then on over to Pink Spot Vapors for some Outlaw 555 and Menthol for the wife. been anolog free for 39 days after 30 + years at 1 1/2 PAD.

A little more reading and learning and off to Got Vapes to pick up the new C8 and all i can say is i am one happy camper. after more reading I placed a rather large order over at WL for some DIY mixing, I cant wait...

So now I'm a member here and look forward to the vaping days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread