New Vaper Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BallSweater

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
Hello,
After some lurking around different forums this seems to be the vape forum of choice.
I recently picked up a joyetech Ecab as a healthier alternative to smoking... and though it's only been a couple days I decided to order the joyetech Ego One from Canvape's as finding it in stock at local stores has proven fruitless (being such a new item).

Anyways hoping to learn lots and try some flavors out soon =) I went with a tobacco flavor when I picked up the ecab but realize there's lots more to be enjoyed out there.

Thanks

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum BallSweater. Glad to have you here!:)

Ahlusion is my go-to vendor to juice. Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear (both Black & White) Tea, Coconut Boba Tea, the list goes on and on!:) Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze, Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey & Ripe Vapes Pear Almond. Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Hey Sweater, Welcome to the club. I prefer tobacco flavors myself, but there are lot's of interesting goodies to pick from.
I'm partial to butter pecan, mother's milk, plain strawberry. You'll find your fave in no time (after you have a couple dozen little bottles sitting around)
Then you can try DIY and customize to your own taste.
Check out the liquid section and the DIY
Happy Vaping!

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
Welcome BallSweater !

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 9.36.08 AM.jpg

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Hey mate, welcome! If you're really new, I generally recommend picking up an RY4, which is generally a mix of caramel, vanilla, and tobacco at different ratios or extras depending on who puts it together. It'll feel both familiar while you're getting your feet wet, and delicious. :)

*gives the horns*

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
hey Ballsweater, cute name... I think heh...anyway I agree try tasting some RY4 it helps while you branch out and find your favourite tastes, after tobacco flavours I leaned more to fruit juice flavours but others loved the minty stuff and others loved the bakery sweet or coffee juices, it really is a personal journey when it comes to what you like to taste in your mouth (some love oysters others love olives some love apples others love mango) I think the trick is getting your device right the juice part is a whole other journey. Good luck and welcome

BallSweater

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
Thanks for all your kind replies.

I noticed RY4 but didn't choose it when I ordered my Ego One yesterday, before I had all this feedback.
I did order something that claimed to taste like Maynard's Peachy Fuzz, Homestyle Lemonade, and Water Melon (I know there are many but I chose a random 10ml bottle to try of each of these... they all have varied pg/vg ratios depending on which I chose from Canvape)

Because I ordered with the weekend apon me I won't get to try the new Ego One and those new flavors until Tuesday but I'm tempted to drop by a nearby native reserve that has the closest vape shop around (I am in a pretty rural area) so that I can at least try something new whilst waiting for the other goodies.

at SilkSpectre79: I'll look into the FreshBalls lol :)

Anyways thanks again, I got alot more replies than I expected.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Good for you! :)

A few UK retailers stopped selling the eCab due to various issues (performance, I guess) very early on it it's life. The eGo ONE looks a total winner to me....

As for liquid, I received 9 bottles this morning, my biggest ever order in one delivery. 3 x tobacco, 3 x mint/menthol, 3 x fruit. There's tastes out there for everybody.

Welcome!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf BallSweater. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. Just a wonderful place to be as far as I am concerned. Before I started making my own, I use to check this thread for savings. While you are trying to find what makes your taste buds dance, might as well get it on sale. And there are so many good juices out there to pick from.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-280.html
JC_link.gif

Good luck to you and I look forward to reading more about you. Have fun and make yourself comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread