Status
Not open for further replies.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
UncleJunkie, sure, these are the options:
1. Hoard as much gear and juice supply as you can. But, given the odds that open market nicotine will be done before long, that holds you only until your stash is gone. For folks who can stock up for a lifetime that's the way to go. *Setting up to build gear is pointless if there's no nic up the road*. For those of us who can't afford a huge stash, it's like investing money for a reprieve until we run out and hit the same wall. Or :
2. Find an alternate source. If the will to enforce wobbles/fails there'll be all that (dunno what forum rules are re talking about what will soon be a big effort to plug into whatever black market will surely arise), with the accompanying hassle, questionable sources, and inaccessibility for many that that will entail. Don't know how that will work out for people like me. Or:
3. Wean down to 0mg, ie, quit nicotine. I'm doing that now in slow motion, but very halfheartedly (to say the least - I like my 18 mg and have no personal motivation to quit - just a matter of coping with messed up reality) and with no little anger at the whole stupid situation.
I'm old enough that 2 years is nothing. And unless something changes this industry is going to be dead, all legal and semi-legal loopholes tied shut by then. Bah.

Reactions: zoiDman

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
@aubergine Just keep in mind, how much you used to spend on cigarettes when considering whether or not you can afford to stock up for life, at the age of 70.
That's assuming it's not too late for you to do so, even if you wanted to. You could get a couple liters of 100mg nic base for less than $100 a month or so back. @UncleJunkle should be able to head you in the right direction if that is even still a possibility.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

3. Wean down to 0mg, ie, quit nicotine. I'm doing that now in slow motion, but very halfheartedly (to say the least - I like my 18 mg and have no personal motivation to quit - just a matter of coping with messed up reality) and with no little anger at the whole stupid situation.

This is Something that Hasn't been Discussed much.

People like to say they have X amount of Years of Nicotine. But if one cuts their mg/ml level in Half, like yourself going to 9mg/ml, now that same amount of Nicotine is going to last 2X Longer.

And after vaping for awhile, say more than a Couple of Years, lowering your mg/ml Isn't all that bad.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you UnkleJunkle! I went to the site and It was up and running. I got 125 of my little poof stick coils i put in a charger, $75. I hope it works out. Now I am going to see if I can still get a bottle of Nic. I have not DIY'd for a while. But I know how to.
Sorry for the late reply.
NicotineGiant is still selling nic to the consumer, just got a liter of 100mg last week. Reasonable prices compared to some out there.

It came clear with the slightest hint of nic smell, and once you dilute it to your mg not noticeable at all. Pretty good stuff.

Good luck.
:)

here is the link to the liter but they have other sizes and mg also...

1000 ml of 100 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread