Status
Not open for further replies.

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Hello all my name is Zenoth a.k.a Jesse.
I have been reading these forums for a few days now, and all the information hear has made reasearch sooo much nicer.
I am new to the world of PV's but not really new to vaping. I have owned a few hookahs (for nicotine free sheesha use ONLY)

Recently my good friend surprized me with a package in the mail, he sent me a Cig2o pro chrome battery, 2 chocolate cartomizers 2 grape cartomizers and a 5 pack of 'gold' flavored 24mg (reminds me of yellow apple sheesha <3) I know it's not top of the line or anything, but I personally love it (though I can't wait to eventually go VV). So far the only downside is that I only have 1 battery, but the tobacconist shop down the street has replacement batterys for under 20 dollars so imma fix that soon. I aslo really love that 15 - 20 dollars will get me 10 cartomizers were 15 dollars wouldn't even get me 3 packs of Camels hehehe.

I just wanted to say thank you and hello to everyone on this site for providing such awesome information. Lots of good food for thought, as I save up for and consider options for a more viable all day battery of the VV variety.
4 days without a analog cig and alll is well, I <3 vaping :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread