Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejokr

Aug 25, 2010
Florida
Hi all newly registered, spent a few weeks lurking around "trying" to find info on e-cigs. Finally took the plunge and have been using my e-cigs for a week now with hardly an urge for a real cig.

First off I want to say that I think this is a great site (or I wouldn't of taken the time to sign up or even look for info on here) but as a noob I gotta say, you guys have WAY too much info to proccess. I spent quite a few stressfull days trying to find out what I should buy, where I should buy it ect. one of the many sub-forums you guys should have is a "baby steps" one.

There is a wealth of information here but to a person who's just starting out it really is a tad overwhelming.

However now that I got my e-cig this site's gonna be my best friend because of the fact it has so much info. I'm definitely going to start mixing my own juices and eventually (when I've bought some other e-cig models) I'll get in to the whole modding scene too.
Till then I'm gonna sit back and puff on my 510. Thanks for all the info available and here's to many more posts.

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome!
You should check out VaporScoop.com. They have a lot of good info for people who have never even heard of e-cigs before. It does seem a little overwhelming at first, (I'm still learning everyday) but the switch is worth it. YouTube is where I got most of my info when I started a few weeks back, but this site can't be beat for quick answers!
Good luck!

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
I hear what your saying, I just found out about e-cigs yesterday and spent HOURS before I found this forum and soooo glad I did! There is some posts at the beginning that are a 6 part thread and that really helped me get my toes wet, so much to learn, but there is so much on here, I'm not scared now....LOL....I'M NOT AFRAID (guess what movie that line is from! hee hee)....anyhow....looking forward to getting my starter kit and really learning, pretty cool new invention!I most look forward to the flavored juices and trying those, gonna stick with the tobacco right now, but have my wishlist of what I want next...chocolate! hmmmm....

What did someone mean by 'drink lots of water'????? Due to the 4000 some odd chemicals that will be kept out of our bodies? LOL...avoiding dehydration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread